40

Thank you khloeshades for the new book cover! I really appreciate it!

"I'm sorry...what darling?" He blurts out. My eyes widen at the sentence I just said. "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have just thrown that at you I don't know what I was-" I panic but he pulls me in by my waist and kisses me deeply. "Shut up" he whispers jokingly. "I want a baby" he whispers.

I look into his eyes and see nothing but love. He smiles and opens the car door for me, he lets me get in and closes it, I wait for him to get into the drivers side.

"I know it's weird because I'm scared of a lot because of Tyler and stuff, but I really want a baby. With you." I respond. He looks back at me, a tear in his eye. "Then that's what we'll do honey" he smiles.

"Well not tonight, I'm shattered" I yawn, moving and pulling my dress down a bit. "Well you might be a bit more tired if we try" His cheeky grin looks at me.

The cheeky sod.  As I bury my face flushed he chuckles. "Not tonight Tommy I'm sorry" I apologise. But he instantly looks at me and I think he's going to shout at me for being disobedient. I flinch backwards and close my eyes ready for him to hit me.

"What are you doing?" Tom says worried. I open my eyes and see his panicked look, he's averting his eyes from the road and to me. "Honey...I'm not him. If you don't want to have sex we don't have to have sex. It's your choice. You don't have to be scared of me" he explains driving through the streets.

"I'm sorry it's just..." I sigh "probably PTSD" I shake my head looking down and picking at my cuticles. "Stop it" he states stopping me from destroying my fingers. He places his hand on mine.

My head is thrown back against the headrest, as I'm exhausted. "If you fall asleep, I won't be afraid to carry you inside" All that I hear is him mumble, so I just nod hoping it wasn't a question.

Slowly I fall to sleep, not a care in the world. It seems like seconds before I'm hoisted up into Toms arms. I groan awake.

"Shhh, go back to sleep" he whispers planting a kiss on my forehead. I mumble incoherent words that I didn't even understand.

As I listen to Toms heart beats, he chuckles making his chest vibrate. Some time goes by and I don't even notice the feeling of being placed onto the bed. "Honey, are you awake? Are you going to get changed? Or are you staying like this? I'm not changing you" he whispers into my ear.

"Huh?" I groan. I open my eyes and see Tom sitting beside me stroking my arm. "I said are you changing or staying as you are. But I'm not changing you because that's your business" he whispers and he burps.

I look at him confused and we both just burst out laughing. "Honestly Tom, I don't know what to do with you sometimes"

I hoist my legs standing up so I can get changed. I don't know why I'm suddenly comfortable when changing in front of Tom but I don't walk out of the room with my clothes this night, and when I'm done, he just sits staring at me shocked.

"What?" I ask. "Is it how I look?"

"No! No no. It's just you've never changed in front of me. It's nice you feel sudden comfortable around me" he explains.

I sit on the bed beside him and he changes quickly then lays on the bed with me. "I know I can trust you. I'd give you my whole heart and you'd do anything to protect it. My soul is safe with yours. You have the key to my heart and you don't keep it with your other keys, you keep that safe in your own heart. I remember our first date and the way you protected me from Tyler...the way you protected me from running into the burning building before it exploded. If it wasn't for you Tom, I'd be dead. Thomas, you saved my life more than you know. From Tyler, from the building, from my own job and even from myself" he seems stunned that I mentioned myself. "But I'm here in this moment because of you."

A tear slips his eyes. "Darling." He kisses my forehead. "They sound like wedding vows" he chuckles making me chuckle along with him.

"Then I'll keep them..." I smile.

He looks at me and just smiles burying his head into the crevice of my neck. "Stop it" he mumbles chuckling. I can tell he's blushing.

When he looks back up, he just smirks at me and gently stokes my nose with his finger. It makes me sleepy which I'm guessing is his goal, the last thing I hear before I drift off is "I love you sweetie" and his chuckle.

_________________________________
I don't know how many more chapter of this book are going to be made but I'm going to say that we're almost to the end.

Check out my other books as well:

Code Love. My newest book and it's about a girl who was bullied who is having to reconcile with a past friend and is being troubled by her past.

Uncle Sebastian: A young girl who lost her father at a young age and her mother discriminates her constantly and she's trying to escape.

Little Secrets: Howard Starks little sisters life before the war and how she got into HYDRA and who her real family is.

Or my finished story:

Miss Alan: A girl comes to a conclusion that she needs to escape her parents and be safe with her brother who is a teacher at her school, but the newest  teacher who hates the girl who slowly becomes fond of her finds out and begins to help.