10|Truth

We both stand up and move the the couch's that sit at the other side of the room. I get comfy, enough that I'm still professional, and he smiles "Okay I'll go first, my name is Thomas William Hiddleston and currently I'm 25 years old. I live alone in my home, I and friends with Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Tom Holland a few other famous people. I built this business because I felt like I wasn't successful. I felt that I wasn't anyone. I'm not currently dating anyone for reasons. But I never got the chance of meeting someone like you. You're pretty, you're amazing and I know I've only known you a day but I can already tell that you're a great person." He finishes and I smile. I blush and I already know he can see it. Oh god what do I tell him about me?

I chuckle and his face lights up. I think about things to say. "Okay. I'm Isabelle Emily Jodi, I'm 22 years old. I live in a apartment with my best friends Hannah and Stacie. I don't know what I'd do without them. Like you I didn't feel successful in my old offices but then again I barely built anything up. You built this up for yourself and I am just... me... I have a...Umm..." I hesitate... "A b-boyfriend. Who uhm..." I start to panic as all the abuse over the years comes washing over in my brain. Tears break through my eyes and I begin to panic. "I can't do it! I can't be with him! He's abusive! I can't take it anymore!" Tom pulls me into a heavy hug. I feel safe in his arms. "I got you" I hear him whisper into my ear. I told him... I haven't told anyone...
"I need to leave him... I-I-I can't... I can't do it anymore!" I cry into Toms shoulder as he rubs my back. I'm so embarrassed. He continues to run my back until I'm calm. I'm calm. I'm calm? He pulls away from the hug, his hands stood on my shoulders. My eyes diverted away from his gaze as I remember what just happened. "I'm sorry..." his eyes widen. He shakes his head. "Don't be...I'll help you" hearing those words. 'Help'.

I needed that. "Okay let's change it up again. I don't like people that don't knock, I hate rude people. I can't stand when people are just ugh you know?" He balls his fist up in frustration and I chuckle. He's making me happy. "Can we go now? And you know?" He smiles at me and stands up. He offers his hand to help me up and I smile. He puts his hands on my shoulders. "Everything will be okay" he says lifting my chin with his finger. "Let's go" he takes my hand and we walk out. As we walk down the corridor we stay professional and talk about work. "I want to design and build my own resort. You know? Like have spas, golf courses. I want to build a perfect place..." I say smiling at him. He chuckles.

That fucking chuckle! I love it! We walk to the receptionist and I stop

That fucking chuckle! I love it! We walk to the receptionist and I stop. I turn to the receptionist "Hey I never got your name?" I ask and she smiles. "Faith. But you can call me Fay." I smile and nod. She knows to call me Izzy.

Me and Tom make it out of the building and we walk to my car but I guess he thought we were going to his. Coincidentally I parked my shitty car next to his cool car. I look at my car and then his. Fuck. He's looking at me and averting his gaze to what I'm looking at. "Hey, I don't care what car you own..." I sigh, acknowledging his comment. We climb into my car which was clean because I can't stand mess. Thinking about it makes me shiver in disgust. "You cold?" He asks. I look at him realising I just shivered. "Oh sorry I was just thinking about if my car was a mess. That's something. I have OCD, not severe but medically diagnosed. Uhm... I hate shouting because of Tyler. Things scare me easily because of him..." I feel Toms hand on my shoulder and I flinch. His hand is immediately pulled away. His frowns. Even though we've known each other a day, it feels like years. "Thanks for doing this" I smile.
_____________________________
A.N

Please don't be afraid to talk to someone. Your mental health matters. Don't let anyone make you feel down graded. Okay?

How do you think Tyler will react?

Tom is so cute! 🥺

Smile! I love you guys! ❤️