33

I wake up in the arms of Tom. Muscles protecting me. "I love you" I groan tired. "I love you too darling" my heart melts. It's just the way he says darling, it's always so...hot.

I stretch and look at him in the eye. Gently he strokes my face, admiring my features. But I have a feeling he's just looking at my flaws. So I hide my face. Toms thumb pulls up my chin so he can look at me. "Never hide, you're so gorgeous. So beautiful. You're perfect" I blush. "We need to get up" I whine annoyed. Toms chest vibrates as he chuckles. It makes me giggle. "Okay sweetie let's get ready"

I change into a nice work outfit and clean my face. I tie up my hair and brush my teeth.

I walk out of the bathroom and to the kitchen

I walk out of the bathroom and to the kitchen. "Pancakes?" Tom asks. "Yeah please" I respond. Bobby runs up to me and barks playfully. "Ello darling. Have you been outside yet?" I say. "Oh shit I forgot" Tom curses. I giggle. I jolt my head for Bobby to follow me. I open the sliding door and let Bobby out.

I walk back into the kitchen. "Thank you" I say looking at Tom. His eyes avert to my gaze. "What's that darling? What for?" His eye brows arch, the hazel in his eyes cut off my his eye lids. "Thank you, for last night. I never knew how good it feels. It's always been different, if you get me" I say. He nods at me. "Don't worry darling. You will always be treated like a queen with me" I chuckle at him. I put my chin on my hands and observe his cooking.

He played up the food and I quickly go and let Bobby back inside. Break is served and I take a seat beside Tom. "Do you have honey?" I ask. He looks at me sadly. "No sorry" I just smile. "Don't worry"

***
Me and Tom both get a strawberry milkshake from a nice milkshake shop. I take a sip and I melt. Well that's not weird. "Oh my god! It's so good!" I giggle. Tom chuckles at me.

"Sweetie, you have a strawberry moustache" Tom points out giggling. "I'm trying to be you" I mock. Tom laughs with me. His gentle hand strokes my cheek.

He leans down and kisses me, obviously I return it. I lean my head against his and giggle. "I love you Hiddleston" I say. "I love you too Jodi" he responds. We look at each other and laugh.

***
Me and Tom both enter the office and I go straight to work. "Babe? What days the marvel party?" I ask. "Thursday, why darling?" He arched his eyebrows and looks past his computer give me his attention.

I look at him confused, "well I've just remembered that all my clothes were burnt in the apartment, I've been washing and reusing the 5 pair of clothes I had. Plus wearing yours"

We both look at each other dumbfounded. Tom bursts out laughing. "Okay darling, we're going shopping tomorrow" he states looking back at his computer. "What? Okay. Seriously I love you" I say. I get up out of my seat and walk over to him. I stand behind him and put my arms around his neck. My head in the crook of his neck.

"Wow darling, be careful. I'll make sure you actually can't walk next time" he says seductively. "Tom! We're at the office" I whisper. "I don't care sweetie. I can wait til we get home" he chuckles.