5| The Call

You sit in your car and stare at your phone. You can't call them at the moment...
You heavily sigh and start the car.
Fuck sake...
Okay just....just drive.
You drive to work and see Danny and Ryan walking past. You get out quickly.
You: "Guys wait up!"
Ryan: "Izzy! Hi!!"
Danny: "How was your night?"
You: "Good yeah, what about you?"
Both: "Good"
The look at each other strange but you shrug it off. You walk into your office and open your laptop. You hesitate but open your email. You begin to write for a position at Hiddleston's Supreme.

Dear Ma'am or Sir,
I am currently writing to request a position at Hiddleston's Supreme. My current work is at Heineston Lecture however I feel that I could work better.
I work great under pressure, I work quickly and efficiently, which is great for a place in Hiddleston's Supreme as a high company is surely to work fast.
I hope you get back to me and agree to let me have an interview.
Kind regards
Isabelle Jodi.

You sigh as you begin to work again...
You're working and you're extremely tired and you check the time.11:29pm.
You see 8 messages and 14 notifications.
There's a knock at the door and you flinch.
You: "Oh my god! Come in"
Ryan: "You're still here?"
You: "Yeah sorry...I was just about to go didn't realise the time..."
Ryan: "Don't panic. See you tomorrow"
You: "Night"
You pack up and get ready for home.

Tom Hiddleston's POV:

My receptionist comes in at 3pm with a message.
R: "Sir, we have someone who has applied for a job? It just says position"
You: "Okay great so the position is mostly guaranteed to be assistant because I had to fire her...Uhm I'd like to interview view her. Please email back and get back to me"
R: "Okay great"

She comes back a few minutes later to allow me to proofread the email.

Dear Miss Jodi,
Thank you for your offer and we would appreciate the help and possible position here at Hiddleston's Supreme. If you are still willing to comply, we would love to interview you. Please make your way to Hiddleston's Supreme, official building in London on 6th September (2 days). If you don't feel up to the position please email anytime.
Kind Regards
Tom Hiddleston

It sounds great. It also assures her making sure she's not nervous. We can't have her nervous.

You: "Okay great. Send it off and come back when she's back"
R: "Understood"
She walks away

Your POV:
I get home and check my email. When I see Hiddleston's Supreme I gasp and start to freak out.
You: "STACIE HANNAH!!"
They run in
Stacie: "What?"
You: "He emailed back"
Hannah: "Well?"
I open the email and read it.
You: "I get a interview... OH MY GOD!!"
They start jumping round excited. They shout take it!
I see a number on the email. And start dialling.
You: "Shhhh!"
T: "Hello, Hiddleston's Supreme, this is Tom speaking"
You: "Hello, this is Izzy sorry Isabelle Jodi... I'm calling about the interview"
Tom: "Hello, glad you called back."
You: "Sorry I didn't get back sooner...but I'd love to take the interview..."
Tom: "Great! Please come to Hiddleston's Supreme 6th September, 3:00pm sharp!"
You: "Understood, thank you!"
Tom: "My pleasure... see you 6th"
He hangs up...
___________________________
Happy Days ☺️