18| Happy

I pull away and look at him. "Tom...?" I say almost chuckling. "You're an actor as well aren't you?" He smiles and chuckles. "Yes darling" my eyes widen. I come to realisation. I click my fingers and look at him. "Oh my god! Loki! I never realised it was you!! Shit!" He smiles and pulls me back into a hug.

Later Tom drives me home so I can get ready for our date. I walk inside my apartment and I'm greeted by Hannah. She smiles broadly and is ready to get me ready for a date. She gestures to come into my room and we walk straight to my wardrobe.
We look through and find the perfect dress.

(Sorry if you don't like it)I walk into my bathroom and sit at my vanity

I walk into my bathroom and sit at my vanity. Hannah sits on the other chair and talks to me. "So do you like him? Like you'd date him actually?" She says. I give her a serious look and chuckle before turning back and doing my eye liner. "Would I be doing this if I didn't?" She nods with a 'well true' face.

 "Would I be doing this if I didn't?" She nods with a 'well true' face

I look in the mirror for a second admiring my looks. I sigh deeply. I'm ready.
Suddenly there's a knock at the door and Hannah stands up. She smiles and leaves the room to go answer the door. I know who it is. It's Tom. From the other room I hear "yeah she'll be done in a second" I smile. I grab my phone and put it into my handbag. I walk into the living room when Tom is stood. He looks so handsome. I blush.

He looks at me

He looks at me. I see a smile grow on his face. It gives me butterflies. "Shall we?" He puts his hand out. I smile and take it. "Bye Hannah" I wave. She smiles and waves back.