32

This chapter gets a bit 🥵🥵

A few hours later, I watch as the printer slowly prints out individual documents. "How many pages?" I ask. "Uhh..." she looks down at the copies and her screen "200 copies" she smiles awkwardly. I chuckle at her.

"I'm getting McDonald's, you okay to be here on your own?" I ask her. She smiles and nods. She'll be okay.

***

I drive down to the McDonald's that's at the bottom of the street and order our meals.

Mine is:

Large BigMac meal
Large fries
Chocolate milkshake
Smarties McFlurry

Then Izzy's:

Large Chicken McNugget Meal
Large fries
Large Sprite
Smarties McFlurry

I get the order and drive back to work. I wave to the receptionist. I jog up to the office and open the door. I smile as I see Izzy hard at work. "Are you trying to get a years worth of work done?" I chuckle. She smiles at me. I put the meals on the coffee table and she sits on the couch.

"MACCIES!!! Oh you love me" she squeals happily. I freeze, I don't know what to do. "I do..." she looks up at me. "What?" She whispers. "I love you...Isabelle Jodi". A small smile appears on her face. She stands up and walk to me.

"I love you too...Thomas Hiddleston" I lean down and kiss her.

***

I check the time 8:30pm. I run my eyes exhausted and look over to Izzy's desk. She's fast asleep. Poor her, she's tired. I get up and tap her shoulder and rub her back. Slowly, she wakes up with a groan. "Come on let's go home okay?" She nods getting out of her seat.

We gather our things and walk out of the office, I lock the door and begin to make way to the exit. It's quiet at night when basically everyone has left.

Me and Izzy get to the car and I open the door for her. She smiles getting inside. "Darling, in a few days time, I'm going to a marvel cast party, would you like to come?" I ask. She looks at me in confusion but is quickly replaced with a smile. "I'd love to"

"I love you" I say remembering earlier. "I love you too" she smiles. She plants a kiss on my lips.

I start the car and begin to drive home.

*Yes another time skip sorry 🙄😭*

As we reach home I get out then open the door for Izzy. She smiles climbing out of the car. I put my arm around her shoulder. Entering the house, Bobby jumps up at Izzy. I smile.

The love she has for animals is amazing. She stays and pets Bobby while I go to the kitchen. I turn around and see Izzy stood behind me. I smile. But her eyes seem different. There's something there which wasn't there before, I've never seen it...

"Izzy?" I ask. The glistening shine that coats her eyes sparkles. Without warning she kisses me. It's deeper than usual but I like it. My hand grasps her waist and I deepen the kiss. I bite her lip and our tongues fight for dominance.

We both pull back for a breath. I look her in the eyes and mentally give her a message. She nods in response. A smirk appears on my lips.

Izzy's POV:

I can sense that he's asking for my consent. I want him. I nod and he smirks. That's so hot! He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the bedroom. He drops me on the bed and continues kissing me.

I wrap my legs around his waist to pull him closer to me. But in one quick motion I flip him so he's on the bottom. I straddle his lap and continue to kiss him. His hand grabs my waist and squeezes it slightly making me moan into his mouth.

Slowly I begin to grind my hips against him. He moans slightly. I feel his member become harder under his trousers so I pull back to smirk.

I begin to unbutton my shirt and ton unbuttons his. I throw my shirt to the floor and I'm sat in my bra. One handed I take off my bra, Tom smirks at me. His hand reaches up and grabs my breast, massaging it. I moan again.

I get off of Toms lap and unzip his trousers. He slides them off and then his boxers. He's sat on the bed as his dick appears on my face. I smirk.

We all know this isn't the first time I've had sex, well I've been raped so many times do you call it sex, anyways, this is the first time I've wanted to do it.

I take it into my hand and rub it up and down. A groan leaves Toms mouth. I lick a strip of his cock before fully taking him. A loud moan escapes him. Making me smirk as best as I could.

I release him with a 'pop' and he flips me over. He takes off my trousers and panties then looks at me. I nod and he lines himself up with me. I gently pushes himself into me and I moan loudly!

"Fuck Izzy!" He groans. I smirk at him. "Oh my god!" I moan. "Fuck!! Yes Tom!!" I yell.

His thrusts quicken and he pounds into me. "Fuck YES!! HARDER!!" I yell. So he does, he pounds into me with no mercy. He massages my breasts and his other hand massages my clit. "Oh fuck!! Tom I'm gunna c-" I moan.

"Me too darling. Go on! Cum with me!" His words make me release and I feel him release his load into me. He collapses next to me and we're both heavily sweating and breathing heavily.

________________________
All because of a McDonald's??