31

A few hours later, I'm sat with Jackson in his room and I'm holding his hand. I've told him what's been happening and who did it. It broke down telling him that my family were killed by my bosses. It hurt.

But he stayed calm, he knew that he couldn't do anything.

He showed me his scar that he has on his chest where the skin graft was placed. It's healed well. Then he notices my cheek.

"You have a cute scar" he says. His voice is clear, not pain, no wince, not even a painful grunt. He's okay.

I touch my cheek softly and smile. "Yeah"

I look towards Tom who enters the room, his hair slicked back, his smile painted on his face. And his hazel ring that orbits his pupils that gaze at me.

He smiles. I obviously smile back but I blush. I look down. "Hey, I got you this" he states making my gaze connect with his again.

He pulls out a white teddy bear, with a rosy red ribbon around its neck. I gasp. It's so cute. He passes it to me and I hold it out in front of my face. I giggle.

So I have a soft spot for teddy bears, so what?

I feel Toms happy gaze connected to me, but my gaze is connected to the cute teddy in my hands.

"I love it thank you!" I get up and hug him. I look up at him and I connect my lips to his. "I'm going to the toilet hang on" I say.

Toms POV:

I watch as she gives me the teddy and leaves. I smile. I put the teddy on the bed and look at Jackson. "Thank you" he says

"For what?" I arch my brows

"For what?" I arch my brows. "For being the one to make her happy. I can see it. The way she looks at you. I see happiness in her eyes. Her smiles are genuine. Don't take that for granted. I love seeing her happy" he states.

His words bring a tear to my eye. But as Izzy enters the room again I smile. She's so pretty. I'm going to marry her one day...

***
It's a few days later and Jackson is recovering. Me and Izzy have returned to work and everyone seemed happy. Me and Izzy have visited the hotel that is under construction and is looking great so far.

Being in my office with Izzy is relaxing. I love doing my work, being away from it is hard. I have to work hard. But nobody works harder than Izzy! She's so smart, beautiful and efficient.

To be honest, I don't know what I'd do without her.

***

I look up from my computer and I look towards Isabelle. I chuckle to myself as I see her dancing with her headphones in. She's bobbing her head to the music as she quickly taps away at her keyboard.

The sound electrifies the room. It sounds so satisfying coming from her fingers. I could fall asleep to it. But I just smile at her.

I continue with my work and I see Izzy stand up. She walks to the printer but stops at the shelves. I watch as she pursed her lips and clicked her tongue. He grabbed some lined paper and walked over to the printer as it finished printing.

She smiles at me as she walks back to her desk. Her eyes rummage over the table top. "Tommy? Did you take my purple fine liner?" She asks looking over the top of her computer screen. I chuckle. "Yeah sorry, did you just call me Tommy?" I ask. Her face reddened with blush. Her cheeky little smile grins on her face, showing her pearly white teeth.

She's so perfect. I pick up the pen and walk towards her. I put the pen on her desk and lean on it. My hands pressed against the surface staring at her computer. "What you working on?" I ask.

"Interior. Construction 3/4 of the way through meaning that in at least a month the hotel will be build. On average, we should start planning what the interior should look like at least a month in advance but obviously" she used her hands to gesture the situation. "So I'm looking at the blueprints, measuring the sizes of the rooms and colour coordination is key obviously!"

"So each room needs at least a wardrobe, a bed, double, singles or kings size, bed size table and the bathroom of course

"So each room needs at least a wardrobe, a bed, double, singles or kings size, bed size table and the bathroom of course. So I'm trying to..." her words roll if the tongue so easily.

But I'm like what?

"Okay darling I get it. You're loosing me" I chuckle. "You're doing a great job." I kiss her forehead and walk back to my desk.

The day is running smoothly.