Chapter 42~ Album Release and Promotion

Katie's POV

A week ago, I had an listening party for my album Finding Myself. So many people gave me compliments on how it turned out and I couldn't be any happier with it. The album comes out in a week and a half on Itunes at midnight and in stores when they open. I was so excited for it to finally come out because that means I start my week long promotion for it and soon following it will be my tour. My first promotion tour stop would be back at Ellen's since I promised her that I would come to her first when it was ready to drop. I was also bringing a bunch of CDs to give to her audiance members. 

Meanwhile at home we have been busy preparing for the babies, since up until Demi was way to pregnant to continue; her and Nick would be on tour with me. The girls room would be next to Nick and Demi's room and the boys rooms would be next to mine. Demi and Nick already picked out the themes for the rooms as well, the boys would have a blue and white disney themed room and the girls would be having a purple and pink disney themed room. I thought it was funny because both Demi and Nick got there true starts on Disney. 

I already knew these babies were going to be spoiled because everytime one of our family members would always bring over new clothes or new toys for each of the babies. We had to keep all of that along wtih all four cribs and both changing tables the living room because the rooms were in the middle of being painted. I also always bought something knew with the babies whenever I went out to the store with any of my family members. 

Last week, Nick's mom also came by our house and said she's sorry about how she reacted to the happy news. Nick and Demi both forgave her but I was a little secptical about it. I mean she flat out said she would not have grandchildren born out of wedlock. Maybe she came around to her senses but I have no idea. But I know it will take time for me to fully forgive her. 

~Time Skip, One Week~

Today, I'm heading back over to Ellen's for the first stop on my promotion tour. I was going with my Grandparents and Maddie because Demi had a doctors appointment and has also been having some intense morning sickness this week.  

When we got to Ellen's, the four of us immedately were shown the green room. I placed the guitar case next to the couch. I was already dressed and had my hair done, I didn't want make up because I hated it. Inside the green room, there was a food table, so Maddie and I helped ourselves. I was extremely careful not to get messy. 

We watched the show from a montior inside the room until a stage crew person told me that I was on in five minutes and to follow him. I followed him to the door that I would enter the stage through and was mic'd up. Standing next to the person that would give me my cue, she counted down and then gave me the finger to go. I walked out on to the stage and immediatly the crowd started to clap for me. I walked over to the couchs in the middle and gave Ellen a hug before sitting down. 

"Hello Katie, how are you?" Ellen asked

"I'm fantastic. What about you?" I asked 

"I'm also fantastic. I'm happy you're here" 

"I'm gald to be here. Well I'm true to my promises and I did say that you would be the first stop on my promotion tour of my album"  

"That you did, so tell us about it" 

"Well the album is titled 'Finding Myself' and it basically tells a story. It has 11 tracks on it and it comes out in a few days but I have a surprise for everyone here. I wrote most of the songs by myself but there are five songs that I had a little help on from family members or friends" 

"Okay well why don't you tell everyone about the surprise and then you could tell us about each of the tracks" 

"Well Ellen called me up a few days ago and requested that I bring a box of my CD. So I did but I took it one step further and I autographed each copy inside that box. So if you guys look underneath your seats in the goody bags you will find the CD along with a few other small things"