Chapter 13 - Surprise Day Part 2- The Hints

Recap: 

Demi's POV

And with that we started to drive on the scavenger hunt...first stop the stadium where LA Galaxy play.

Chapter 13- Surprise Day Part 2

Katie's POV

Demi told me to grab my ice hockey gear, soccer stuff, mma stuff and my guitar for this scavenger hunt...so I did after I was done eatting. I carried all the stuff to in front of the door and yelled to Demi that I am ready. She came and helped me grab the bags and we put them in the trunk of her SUV and got into our respective areas of the car. Before we left Selena came and jumped into the front seat of my car giving me a big smile and another berry tea and putting a iced peppermint mocha with java chips in Demi's cup holder. BeforeDemi got in the car she was on her phone...I wonder who she was talking to or texting. Once she got into her car we drove off to my first hint im guessing.

Soon we arrived to the stadium where the LA Galaxy plays..Demi gave me the look and I got out of the car and ran to the trunk and got my soccer gear out. Demi and I walked up to the ticket booth where a lady was waiting with two note cards

Hey babygirl before you get your surprise...you have to complete this scavenger hunt. Each hint will get you closer the end result. I hope you enjoy it.

Hint #1

The next hint will be found where the players change before you head to the field. Go there now. -Demi

Duh thats so simple I went to the players locker room. And changed  into my shorts, old practice jersey, my shin guards/soccer socks and my soccer cleats. 

I put my bags into a little lockey cubby and found my next hint.

Hint #2

This next hint will be simple go to where the players play the game they love. There you will find five people waiting and you will be able to play the game you are so passioniate about. After the game you will recivive your third hint. -Demi

With that I headed out to the field and found the five people waiting there for me. Abby Wambach, Mia Hamm, Alex Morgan, Hope Solo and David Beckman. I walked over to them all nervous. I mean I am meeting the people I look up to in the game of soccer....holy shit, How did Demi get them all here for me? Its offical I got the best mom in the world.

Hello you must be Kaitlyn Lovato. Its a pleasure to meet you Abby and Hope said to me. 

So we all heard that you love to play soccer. Would you like to show us what you have got? Mia asked me.

Uhhh...S-S-Sure I said. Goddamn it I am so nervous...why?

I grabbed a ball and I started dribbling until I got to the pace I wanted and I jammed my toe under it and started a juggling tempo. I then started mixing the type of juggling between my knees, feet, chest and head. I kicked it up high in the air and side flipped mid air and kicked it cross field about halfway to center field. 

Holy shit kid you have some talent! Mia said to me while the others just stood there and nodded looking shocked with there mouths agap.

Shut your mouths guys you will catch flies Mia told the group...to which I giggled.

Thanks Mia, that means alot coming from you. I said to her

How old are you Abby beat Mia asking me

I am 14 years old...why do you ask? I said to them

Um...just wondering. You meet the age group for the junior olymipic develpment group, I want to recruit you. Mia told me. I am the coach so its not issue to impress me of your skills considering you already have.