Chapter 2: Can I call this home and you mom?

Recap:

Last of Kaitlyn’s POV

        At the stair case I meet my adopter and you would never believe who I saw standing there, the one the only DEMI LOVATO!!! I can’t believe it Demi Lovato adopted me.

Last of Demi’s POV 

        I hung up the phone from talking to Maddie and looked at the time and decided I could still get a run in before I have to shower to go to dinner with Selena and Miley. 

Chapter 2: Can I call this home and you mom?

Kaitlyn’s POV

I try so hard to contain my fan-girling to my mind…but I failed. I may or maybe not have screamed a tiny bit. I absolutely cannot believe that Demi Lovato adopted me.  Demi lets out a giggle and keeps looking at me with awe. Come on sweetie lets go home Demi said to me. I grabbed her out stretched hand and we pick up my bags. We walk out of the building to her car together, putting my bags in the trunk. We get into the car and she starts it and we make small talk on the way home. (D- Demi, K- Kaitlyn)

D- So Kaitlyn Jennifer this may sound weird but…what should I call you? Do you want to be called by your full name or do you have a nickname?

K- Well my close friends called me KJ or just Katie, but it doesn’t matter to me really. Nobody called me my full name unless I was in trouble. Now I have two questions for you..

D- Okay well Katie..I will stick to that. And ask way.

K- Well first can I call you mom? And Second does this mean my last name is Lovato now? I never had a last name since my parents gave me up when I was only a few days old.

D- Honey of course you can call me Mom and yes it does. Your full name is now: Kaitlyn Jennifer Lovato. 

K- Sweetness. Thanks Mom.

D- So tell me about yourself…we didn’t get all into it yesterday. 

K- Well as you already know from my adoption file..I am only 14 years old. But I love sports and music. I play 5 instruments and I can sing. I play a wide variety of sports including: Soccer, Hockey, Flag Football, Softball, Swimming and I run Track and Box. I love to listen to so many artists but my top 5 are: You, The Wanted, Selena Gomez, Cher Lloyd and Jake Miller. I listen to Pop, Country mainly but Some Indie and Some Rap and Oldies. I dance competitively. I have been dancing since I was 3 years old and I dance ballroom, contemporary, ballet and modern. I can speak some Ukrainian and Spanish. I have a really high IQ so I’m two years ahead in school

D- WOW! You are one busy little girl. I can’t wait to see you play your sports, sing or dance!!!! What instruments can you play?

K- I can play guitar, drums, piano, bass and violin. But drums and guitar are my favorites because they match my hyper personality. 

D- Haha. I’m sure you already know this but I can play guitar and piano too. We should play them together in a few days. 

K- Yea, totally I can’t wait.

D- Neither can I. 

Soon we turned onto a street and slowed down and pulled into a drive way. Well we have arrived to your new home. This is officially OUR home said Demi…Ooops I mean Mom.

All the small talk in the car made the car ride pass like it was nothing. I didn’t even realize that we spent close to an hour in the car. We both get out of the car and walk to the trunk and grabbed my bags and walk into our home. It feels so good to call to be able to call something a home. We walked in and my mouth drops. Holy Crud I think to myself this place is massive. Demi put down my bags that she grabbed in what I guess is her family room. Come on KJ put your bags down over there and I will show you to your room she says. I put my bags and follow her up the stairs. And she leads me to a room with a bed and tells me this is where I will be sleeping. But since it isn’t painted or doesn’t have anything besides a bed she said I could sleep in her room with her and we will go shopping tomorrow. Demi gave me a tour of the rest of the house and my first expression was the correct one…the house the gigantic. Soon it was time for lunch so we went out for some lunch. We decided to go to Panera and get some food and take it back to our house. I had the Bacon Turkey Bravo and Demi had a Fiji Apple Salad. After we ate we took my bags up to Demi’s room and then went and sat down to watch some movies the rest of the afternoon and evening and eating popcorn and pretzels for dinner. After watching like 6 movies I started to fall asleep so I laid my head on Demi’s shoulder and closed my eyes.