Chapter 5: Safe at home with my baby girl safe and sound

Chapter 5: Home with my babygirl safe

Demi’s POV

Driving home with KJ and I sitting in the back seat. KJ lays her head across my lap and I start to play with her hair and I guess that makes her fall asleep cause that is exactly what she did. Soon we get home and I shake her awake gently. I get out and turn around and pick her up, and take her into our home and up to my room. I ask her if she wants to go shopping for her bedroom furniture tomorrow and pick out her colors of paint and hire people to do it. I get a sure mama, can I go to sleep now. I tell her can and that I will be back to join her in a second. I head back downstairs and make myself a cup of warm tea, as it cool down I decide to call Selena. (S- Selena, D-Demi)

D- Hey Selly

S- Hey DemDem

D-What’s up girl

S- Nothing much Dem, just chilling at my mom and Brain’s house watching Gracie for the night. Just put her down for the night.

D- Awe that’s so cute. You are an amazing big sister Selly, you know that?

S-Thanks Dem. How about you what are you up to.

D-Nothing much. I adopted a 14 year old girl named Kaitlyn Jennifer. She is super sweet. I think she has a eating disorder but I am going to help her get over it. I read in her file that she was adopted twice and spent some time in foster care. I’m worried about her but she is a little warrior. I love her already Sel.

S- Awe, Dem you are so sweet. And her having you as an adoptive mother she will get through it. I can’t wait to meet her. When can I meet her?

D- Um well my family is meet her on Saturday and they are staying for a few days, I do believe until Tuesday. So how about we meet up Wednesday for lunch?

S- Sounds perfect I cannot wait!! Wait, shit Dems I have to catch you later I think Gracie just woke up.

D- Alright Selly, go take care of Gracie. I am going to head to my room and go get my Katie Cuddles. Night Selly, Love you dork

S- Night Dems, love you to mighty dork

 Once Selena and I finished talking, I drank the rest of my tea and headed back upstairs to chagne. I kiss Katie on her hear and whisper goodnight then walk over to my side of the bed and slide in pulling Katie close to me in process. Again happy that my babygirl is safe in my arms again tonight falling into a dreamless sleep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Sorry it is so short but I didnt really plan on updateing so many times today but I decided to update not only once or twice but three times in honor of my favorite hockey team winning GAME 6 in the first round of the playoffs. CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS!!!! 12 more wins are the cup is ours baby!

But anyways I hope you guys are enjoying this book. I know it is a little dry at the moment but I promise it will get juicy in the coming chapters. 

I am already in the process of writing chapter 6, so comment or vote which ever one any ideas you guys have. Thanks for reading guys.