Chapter 9: Katie Goes Live On Ellen (Part 1)

Recap:

Phil' POV:

I called Ellen's people and Jimmy's people and set up Demi and Katie's interview dates

Ellen- May 6th 3pm

Jimmy- June 2nd at 2pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9: Katie Goes Live On Ellen (Part 1)

(A/N- I did a few day time skip because I am exicted to write about the interviews)

Katie's POV

Today is the day. Demi and I appear on Ellen and we tell the American public who I am and I could not be any happier or exicted. I mean hey I am super nervous but I have Demi with me and she will be sitting next to me and that will calm me down enough. Plus I LOVE ELLEN...like how can you not. She is super funny and beautiful.

There was a knock at mine and Demi's waiting room/dressing room and I yelled come in. It open and let me tell you that I totally did not expect Ellen to be on the other side of the door. 

Hi Ellen! I said

Hey Demi Ellen said to Demi and you must be the famous Katie I have heard a lot about Ellen Said to me

Haha I guess I am. I am super exicted to be on the show just a tad bit nervous. I told her

Thats great to hear that you are exicted to be on the show, and listen to me don't be nervous kiddo She told me

Thanks Ellen I told her

No problem Katie, listen it was nice meeting you but I have to jet and get ready for the show. I will see you out there with Demi alright. Ellen said to me

Bye Ellen see you out there I told her

I walked over to Demi who was sitting on the couch and sat on her lap. We came a full 2 hours early so  we did not have to start  our hair and makeup for another hour. I put my head on her shoulder and whispered I love you to her. 

Awe babygirl I love you to! Demi told me kissing me forehead. 

We sat like that for a little while until Demi suddenly started tickleing me. Let me tell you how ticklish I am............extremely ticklish. 

I started laughing and she slipped out from under me and pushed me so I was laying down and straddled me (and no you dirty little minded people do not take this sexually) she kept tickling me. I started kicking the air trying to get her off me.

M-m-m-mo-mom! Stop tickling me! I shorta screamed while laughing

Never Katie! I shall never stop the tickling of you! Demi said evilly. 

Shit I think I am the adult between us sometimes. 

M-m-m-mo-mom....stop please! I giggle out

Fine I will stop but you have to say "My mom is the best mom in the world and she an amazing singer and actress" she said...haha fine mom I will say it. 

"My mom is the best mom in the world and she is an amazing singer and actress. My mom is amazing and beautiful. I love her with all my heart cause I know she loves me" I said it with a completely serious face while facing Demi

Wait I never told you to say the second or third part. She told me

Oh mom I know but its true. You are amazing and beautiful and I love you with all my heart...you are the best thing to happen to me I tell her.

I look at her and she lets a single tear fall from her eye and she is smiling. Next thing I know I am  being pulled into a bone and lung crushing hug. 

Bleh...Mom....cant breath....I struggle out to say

Oh sorry Katie she said. 

Its alright momma. I love you and your hugs. I kiss her cheek and climb back on to her lap and cuddle into her neck.

*Knock Knock*

Come in. Hello girls lets get you to hair and makeup we have an hour till show time. If you would please follow me we will get you ready. Some stage lacky said to Demi and I

I stood up and so did Demi and we quitly followed him into a different room.

Demi's POV

Ellen came in a introduced herself to Katie and said hello to me. Her and Katie talked for a bit and she told Katie not to be nervous and then she left. 

After she left Katie came and climb on my lap and put her head in the crook of my neck and whispered I loved you. 

Awe babygirl I love you to I say to her

We sat like that for a little while until I suddenly started tickleing her. Let me tell you how ticklish she is............extremely ticklish. 

She started laughing and I slipped out from under me and pushed her so she was laying down and  I straddled her. She started kicking the air trying to get me off of her

M-m-m-mo-mom! Stop tickling me! she shorta screamed while laughing

Never Katie! I shall never stop the tickling of you! Isaid evilly. 

M-m-m-mo-mom....stop please! she giggle out

Fine I will stop but you have to say "My mom is the best mom in the world and she an amazing singer and actress" she said...haha fine mom I will say it she says

"My mom is the best mom in the world and she is an amazing singer and actress. My mom is amazing and beautiful. I love her with all my heart cause I know she loves me" She said it with a completely serious face while facing Demi

Wait I never told you to say the second or third part. I told her

Oh mom I know but its true. You are amazing and beautiful and I love you with all my heart...you are the best thing to happen to me she tells me.

She looks at me and I leta single tear fall from my eye and I am is smiling. Next thing she knows I am  being pulled into a bone and lung crushing hug. 

Bleh...Mom....cant breath....she struggle out to say

Oh sorry Katie I said to her

Its alright momma. I love you and your hugs she says and then she kisses my cheek and climb back onto my lap and cuddles into my neck. 

Soon some stage hand came and inturpetted our bonding cuddle time telling us it is time to go to hair and makeup so if we could please follow him...so naturally we did. 

Soon we are done with Hair and Makeup. To my hair they added a light curl at the bottom of my blond hair and gave me a pale blush and red lip stick. And for Katie they put her hair in a french braid and smokey eye shadow to match her leather jack skater look and some pink lipgloss. Very minimal makeup per her request and she looked absoutly stunning.

And with that we were off to the stage of Ellen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So in order to make up for yesterday's short update here is this one. I am going to be uploading part 2 sometime later this afternoon. Part 2 may be short but it will be sweet. It will be mainly based on the interview with Ellen and Demi talks to Katie about meeting the rest of the family that weekend.

I could not get the picture to upload so here is the URL to the picture....hopefully that works. https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhM5F4o9qDxcUsUahXKNi5qYUZ_X9f8Rlexw3qEwqAB66Ve10

Anyways comment, vote and message me. Love you guys, thanks for reading everyone