Ch. 14~ All Fun and Games until someone gets sick

Katie's POV
Today I woke up with a pounding headache. Yesterday was so much fun between the scavenger hunt that Demi set up and the BBQ and meeting my family. I had a blast. Maddie and Selena woke me up at 2:30am to pull a prank on Demi. She was out like a light so we decided to draw all over her face and the wipe cream trick that everyone pulled on their campmates growing up....yea we did that but with shaving cream. Then we colored on her face with sharpie and put in blue hair dye in her shampoo. Can't wait until her morning shower after effects now. 

Anyways back to this killer headache. God its like a baby is born from my head...any greak mythology nerds here....no....no....no....well okay then. Athena was born from Zeus's head...at least I think it was Athena...well anyways back to me! This headache will be the death of me. It doesnt exactly help that my alarm is on full blast, fuck my amazing life. 

I rolled off of my bed and throw my pillow at Maddie to wake her ass up! She just grunts and I wake downstairs to be greated by an exremely perky Demi. FUCK! 

HEY BABYGIRL GOOD MORNING! Demi practically screamed in my ear
*groan* Hey mom good morning..how much coffee have you had? I ask her
Oh just three cups babygirl not that much. Uh Huh I think to myself Im going to go and take my shower, alright? Demi tells me
Alright. I grab a slice of bread and a cup of water and follow Demi back to upstairs going back into my room. Anticipating her reaction from the antics we pulled last night

3.........2........1......

*DEMI SCREAMS*

Maddie and I look at eachother before we race into the hallway running into Selena and then running to Demi's room. Demi is sitting there pointing at the mirror and rubbing her face with her hands.
Selena...Maddie.....I think we broke my mother. I say to them. 

Just wait until she sees her hair after the shower Selena tells us.

All three of us turn around and go walk to my room...We lay down and channel surf threw the TV not finding anything interesting butfinally settling on MTV Ridiculousness. Soon we hear the water turn on and not to long long after that it turns off signalling that Demi is done with her shower. The three of us turn to eachother and slowly count to five waiting on yet another scream from Demi. Soon enough it comes and the three of us rush into the bathroom to see yet another shocked and speechless Demi although this time Demi is sitting there with her mouth agap and her hands running throughtout her hair. 

At that moment my stomach churns and I rush to the toliet getting there just in time to empty the contents from my stomach into it. I think it must have been enough to break Demi from her trance like state because soon she is on her knees putting my hair back into a ponytail and rubbing my back. I hear Demi ask Selena to get a glass of water and Selena's steps slowly fade before I throw up again. Soon I am finally done throwing up whatever contents I had in my stomach Demi pulls me to the side and hands me a glass of water to rise out my mouth. All of a sudden the world goes black and I feel myself fall forward.

Demi's POV
Yesterday was amazing. I am so glad that Katie loves the rest of my family and vise versa. I had such a blast hanging out with them...I was so wiped out from the days antics that I passed out as soon as my body and head hit my bed. I slept like a baby.

I woke up pretty damn early I decided to go downstairs and make myself a cup of coffee and then take a shower. Enjoying the peace and quiet I drank my coffee soon I heard the steps creak and I knew somebody was joining me. Katie rounded the corner into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and a single piece of bread.

HEY BABYGIRL, GOOD MORNING I practically shouted in her ear
Good morning mom! she greats me. How much coffee have you had she asks.
Oh not that much only three cups I tell her. I'm going to go and take my shower Katie.