Grandma Demi? Grandpa Nick?

Katie's POV

I told Shawn that I was pregnant a week ago tonight, the following evening, Shawn took me on a romantic and super fun date. We watched the sunset while we had a picnic while sitting on the back of the classic pick up truck that I kept in one of the stalls of my five car garage. After we watched the sunset, Shawn drove us to a local Dave and Busters. There I watched him try to win me this medium sized fuzzy teddy bear. Shawn put at least thirty dollars worth of points into the claw machine, just to win the little bear. I loved the fact that we were normal people for the night. Every once in a while, someone would come up to us and ask for an autograph or a picture with the both of it and we would do it for them, our fans.  

That night meant so much to me, it made me laugh until I cried and gave me nothing but good memories. I really loved Shawn.

However, tonight, we are telling my parents that I am pregnant and Shawn is the father. I was super nervous as too how my parents would react to the news that they would be grandparents in almnine months. I was nervous that they would be not only mad at me but want nothing to do with this babies life. I was worried that their view on me would change and I would no longer be one of the stars in their eyes. I was scared and I may be thinking irrational but I couldn't help it.

"Katie, what are you think about?" I hear Shawn ask from the background.

I tried to keep myself together, to keep myself from crying, but I couldn't. I broke into tears and heard him approach me and soon felt his arms wrap around my body and bring me into a hug.

"I'm so worried Shawn. What if my parents hate you or anything else. Baby, I just don't want to disappoint both my parents." I respond to Shawn once I've stopped crying.

"Kaitlyn Devonne Leigh Lee Lovato, your parents will not be disappointed in you. They may be a little at us and not being safer then we were but I promise that they will love their grandchild and they will love you. Your father may want to strangle me but I will not let him because I love you and I love our child, I love the future we will have together." Shawn spoke softly.

I smiled at him and just stayed in his arms.

Shawn soon reminded me that we have to head over to my parents house soon and that we both needed to shower and change into some decent looking clothes seeing as we were both still in our make shift pajamas. Shawn soon released me from his arms and went upstairs into the bathroom. I'm assuming that he went to take a quick shower which left me to pick out my clothes and his for the today. 

For myself, I picked out a black little suite jacket with a cute white t-shirt and dark blue boot-cut jeans with a pair grey slip-ons along with a grey beanie. For Shawn, I picked out a blue plaid button down shirt with a black tshirt underneath and a pair of blue jeans with a pair of black vans along with a pair of aviators with black lens and a silver frame.

When Shawn got out of the shower, I told him that his clothes were on the bed and gave him a quick peak on the lips before I disappeared into the bathroom to take my shower. 

When I got out of my shower, I dried myself off and put my bathrobe on before walking into the bathroom. I quickly changed into my clothes and went straight into the bathroom to dry and curl hair and apply a light amount of makeup, as I was finishing up my makeup Shawn walked in the bathroom to put some gel in his hair. 

Before apply the gel inside his hair, he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed a kiss on the top of my head. It caused me to smile. When I was finished applying my makeup and left the bathroom. 

I waited by the front door for Shawn to join me and he soon did. Together we left the house and locked up the door before heading out to my Impala that Shawn wanted to drive. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to my mom.