Chapter 12- T-Minus One Day Until Surprise

Recap:

    Demi's POV

         Fuck today has been such a long day thank god its over. One more day until this surprise happens.

Chapter 12- T-Minus One Day Until Surprise

        Demi's POV

         *BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP*

          Holy fuck what the hell is that sounds. I look over to find its my phones alarm. Shit what time is it? I look over and its 7:45 am, in other words way to fucking early to be up esspecially when you go to bed at 1am but I have to call my mom before Katie wakes up to get details for tomorrow over and set in stone. I scroll through my contacts and click on my moms. Mommy Dearest. (D- Demi, M- Demi's Mom)

D- Hey mommy! Good Morning.

M- Hello Dem...Morning to you to. You sound perky and tired.

D- Oh you know me to well mom. Katie and I were having nightly snuggle on the couch and we fell asleep on the couch and I woke up at 1am and woke her up and we went our rooms and to bed. I just woke up and its way to early to be up but she isn't up yet so I figured to call you and get tomorrow set in stone. 

M- Yes. BBQ at your house correct? How are we going to make it a surprise?

D- Well....I was thinking I could drop her off at some sports arena so she could meet a team or something today and set up a scavenger hunt around town and while we are doing that you guys start getting my house ready. 

M- Thats a good idea Dem. See I knew you were a smart person.

D- Gee thanks mom. Alright well what would I do for the scavenger hunt?

M- Well she loves sports right? Start with sports arenas with sports she plays. Afterwards go to the set of Ellen and have Ellen give her a clue and the last clue happens at the studio. But text one of us when it comes to the last clue. Speaking of Ellen I watched that interview and thats really sweet of you to do with her middle name. I have not told Dal or Maddie her middle name yet. 

D- Mom you are a genius. Ill get started making the calls in like a hour. Thank you Love you mommy.

M- Love you to Dem. Bye babygirl.

Now that the idea to get her out of the house is done I can go back to sleep for a bit and then wake Katie up and make breakfast and make the clues and put them where they belong. Back to sleep, G'Night.

Katie's POV

    Last night Demi woke me up at 1am and we went into our rooms and slept. I just woke up and its like 8am. Holy shit I am so tired but I am going to check in Demi's room to see if she is still asleep and then make us breakfast. Today we are going to have breakfast in bed. I quickly and quitely walk to her door and good sign is I hear her snoring. I tip toe to the kitchen and get out everything I need. Todays breakfast is...my famously infamous scrambled omelet with cheese ham and bell peppers with a side of toast with light butter and bacon and for the drink some Green Tea. I start on the bacon because it takes the longest to make...15 minutes later the bacon is made and in the oven to keep warm. I started to whip the eggs and chop the ham and bell peppers. I throw four pieces of toast into the toaster.  Soon the eggs are done and same with the toast. I make the tea and grab two dinner trays and quitely set those up in Demi's room at the foot of her bed then go grab the food on the a different tray and take that up to her room and set in on the trays. I walk over to the doorway and break into a run and jump on to her. Landing perfectly on her stomach. Demi shoots up and rubs the sleep from her eyes while looking at me and giving me a death glare. To which I crack up to and give her a squeezy hug and tell her I love her. Sitting next to me Demi stuffs her face with food.