Ch 16~ On The Mend

Demi's POV

I came back down from my music room, getting nothing accomplished I spent several hours getting nothing done but messed around on my piano and staring at blank pieces of paper. Besides messing around on my piano and staring at blank pieces of paper, I spent several hours getting nothing done. As I walked over to the couch, I realized that Katie was just starting to wake up.

“Hey, babygirl, how are you feeling?" I asked

"Besides the fact that I am super hungry, I am feeling a bit better," Katie said.

"Well, what do you want to eat? I shall make it for you," I told her in a posh accent.

"No! I am feeling better. I'm not puking anymore, mommy, which means that your are not cooking tonight. Can we order in?" She asked.

"Ok, ok, fine. I will order something," I said while raising my hands in surrender.

Walking away, I went and pulled out several take out menus, finally settling on having chinese food delivered to the house. I called up the restaurant and ordered some fried rice, steak and chicken for each of us. As soon as it was delivered, we both dug in. We both finished eating in about fifteen minutes flat; therefore, I made the assumption that we were both really hungry.

Katie's POV

After returning home from the doctor's office, I crashed on the couch. I just started to wake up when Demi came downstairs. She looked exhausted! She asked if I was feeling better. Truth be told, I was feeling a lot better, but I was super hungry. Demi started to act posh, saying she will make me anything I want. Oh hell no...I am finally starting to feel better, and I was so sick of puking.  I quickly tell her that she wasn’t cooking tonight. We ended up ordering in some chinese food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip A Few Days~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been four days since Demi took me to the doctors. I received my shots, resulting in me kicking my doctor, escaping from Demi's arms, and getting strapped to the damn doctor's bed. I was finally starting to feel like my old self again, which may not necessarily be a good thing. Although my body took its own damn time, I was one-hundred percent healthy now. Now, though, I was eating on a regular basis; every time I ate, I would feel so fat, which only gave me the urge to cut. I had yet to tell Demi because, in my opinion, I was fine. Today, Demi had locked herself in the music room because she was stressing out about not being able to write a song.  I decided to make her a sandwich and some green tea. Currently, I was heading up to the music room with the meal, hoping it would distress her.

I knocked on the door, not waiting for a "come in". I just opened the door and walked in. "Shit! This room is bigger than my room and Demi's room," I think to myself.

"Hey, mom, I made you some lunch. Come sit by me while you eat," I told her.

"Thank you, babygirl. I could use a small break from the music," she says to me, walking over to where I sat on the ground.

Once Demi sat on the ground, she dug into the sandwich and ate it really fast. I got bored, so I got up and sat behind her. I began rubbing her back for a little bit. Because I was getting bored yet again, I stopped rubbing her back and shoulders, deciding to walk over to a guitar. Picking it up and putting the strap around my neck, I started to strum some chords, then joining in with some lyrics.

“You light me up inside

Like the 4th of July