Chapter 25~ A Birthday for Katie

Katie's POV

The first thought that entered my mind this morning wasn't a thought of joy because it is my birthday was, I don't remember much from yesterday after I came home from spending my day with Aunt Dallas, I esspecially don't remember getting up to my room. I guess Demi carried me up. 

This morning when she woke me up she greated me with an extremely huge smile oh her face. She wished me a happy birthday and told me to get dressed and come downstairs. I hope she didn't throw me a party. I got up and got dressed in some nice jeans and a cute t-shirt and my jean jacket along with my black combat boots I also put on my Jake Miller Dog Tag necklace. I walked down and into the kitchen and was greated by Demi and a really nice and kinda big birthday breakfast. Maybe this birthday would better, I mean Demi is an amazing mom and she is helping me over come my problems, plus her hugs and cuddles are amazing they make me feel extremely safe in this big world.

I soon finished my breakfast and Demi came back into the kitchen. Honestly, I didn't even realize that she left the room. 

"Oh you're done already, good. Let's get a move on it birthday girl"  Demi said

"Mom, we aren't having a party are we? I just want to spend the day with you"  I told her

"Well you are spending the day with me, but what we are doing is a surprise. So much of a surprise that you are putting on a blindfold once we get into the car."  Demi told me

"Uhhh alright"  I groaned out

"That my girl" Demi said

After out little conversation we got into the car and I was handed a blind fold, Demi made sure I put it on before she drove off. Darkness...Darkness is all I see. Aftercountless right turns and left turns the car finally came to a stop and I heard Demi's car door open and close. As I reached my doorhandle to open my door, I felt my door open. Demi helped me out and led me somewhere. Well this is it, I had a good time on this earth...just kidding. 

When Demi told me to step, I stepped cause I didn't want to trip. I soon heard Selena's voice telling Demi it was clear to take the blindfold off of me. As soon as she did, I was deafened by the yell of "SURPRISE". It was then that I realized that we were at Epic Air, I will admit it was a genius plan by Demi and Selena and Nick, I mean Demi defintly couldn't plan this by herself in so little time. At first I was a little scared but I quickly got used to everyone saying happy birthday. I guess having a world wide known mom really helps in that case. 

The biggest surprise was when I saw the make shift sage and some speakers, it wasn't until Jake Miller ran up on sage that I screamed. MY MOM GOT JAKE MILLER TO PERFORM ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! HOLY SHIT.

"So I heard it was a very special girls birthday today. Happy Birthday to the very lovly Kaitlyn Devonne Leigh Lee Lovato. I also heard she was one of my biggest fans so I would like to call her up hear on stage and have her sit next to me."  Jake said

I carefully walked up on sage and sat next to Jake then he started to sing. He started out his set by singing the acoustic version of Collide. He then followed up with High Life, Hollywood, Number One Rule, Dead and Gone, Collide (the rapping verison), Me and You (the acoustic verison), I'm Alright , and he finished up with his newest single First Flight Home. Jake then turned to me and asked me if I wanted to sing five songs with him. Well of course I wanted to sing with him...I mean its Jake Miller of gods sake. He told me to pick a few songs to sing, so naturally I picked: 1. My Love Is Like A Star by my mom, 2. Rest Of My Life by Ludacris, 3.  Love Will Remeber by Selena Gomez, 4. Who I Am by Nick Jonas, 5. Like Me by Jake Miller.  

After we were done singing everyone at my party broke out into applause and Demi came up on sage with tears in her eyes. Hugging me, she then thanked Jake and told him to stay for the rest of my party. It turns out that his girlfriend Madison was there as well, so Jake introduced me to her and she is really sweet. We switched numbers and then her and Jake went to jump on the trampolines and I started to talk to everyone at my party. 

Between Demi, Selena and Nick they invited Grandma Diana, Grandpa Eddie, Aunt Dallas and her boyfriend Rob, Maddie, the One Direction Boys, the 5 Seconds of Summer boys, Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner, Joe Jonas, Selena's family, Cher Lloyd, Miley Cyrus, Austin Mahone, The Girls from Fifth Harmony, Abby Wambach, Hope Solo and Alex Morgan. Lets just say it was every single celebrity that I like or listen to was there. The theme was sports and music which itself was amazing. 

Everyone including Demi, Selena, Nick and I jumped our hearts out on the trampolines. Demi had food catered, so everyone was going between enjoying time on the tramplines and enjoying the food. Soon came time for the cake and presents. Lets just say I got a huge amount of gifts. Among all the gifts, Demi gave me an extremely large one. Demi gave me a card and inside the card was recording certificate which basically said that I was able to go into the studio a few times with her and be featured on her album, I got a portable mixing station, a laptop just for mixing music, three pairs of beats headphones, the filled out forms for dance classes, soccer team, hockey team, and boxing club.

Demi's POV

Soon everyone left. The birthday party went off with a hitch. Katie didn't hate me after it was over and My family along with Nick, Selena helped Katie and I pack up all the gifts into the car and they we went and jumped for a few more hours until we were all tired. 

Soon we all arrived home and we just relaxed and watched a few movies until my family left along with Selena and Nick. Katie and I ended up sleeping on the couch that night. Katie slept with a smile which was the cutest thing ever. Hopefully I would be able to get her a recording contract when I took her in to record with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the birthday party chapter is up, sorry I didn't get it up when I wanted to...I was dealing with some family stuff and it just ruined my writing mood for that day. Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter. 

Vote, Comment, Follow and Message. 

Stay Strong Everyone!!!

~Rys