Ch 26~ A Day at the Studio

Katie's POV

It hasn't even been a full two weeks since my birthday, but I still can't believe that I am offically 15 and that Demi threw me a birthday party. I will admit at first I was a little mad becasue I told her that I hated my birthday but at the end of the day and the party I was super happy that she did because I no longer hate my birthday. I love the fact that not even a full year and one birthday with Demi could get rid of the 6 years of abuse. 

~Flashbacks~

"Kaitlyn get your worthless ass in here!" My newest foster mom called out.

I quickly got to my feet and ran to where her voice was coming from, after only 4 days with her I already learned that if I did not hurry that my beating would be worse then it would have been if I had just hurried. You see, my foster mom beat me where nobody would see it and being only 6 its not like I got dressed for a gym class so nobody saw the brusies she mercylessly left on my body. It wasn't I threw up blood one day at school that the school had grown suspicious and started asking me questions. I told them everything, the school in turn called the police and had me sent back to the orphanage. 

Two months later I was back in yet another fostor home only in this one, my foster brother touched me and made me do stuff to him. Unlike Chuckie ,He never raped me, oh no. He made me touch his penis.and things like that. It was horrible. I was too scared to tell anyone and I was too weak to fight him off. So that abuse went on for almost a year until our foster mom walked in on him touching me. She called the police and had him arrested and I was removed from the house. A week before I was removed from the house, his birthday present to me was forcing his lips on mine and then making me touch him while he touched me. 

The next fostor home wasn't half bad, I only got yelled at alot. They never laid a hand me on, they just destroyed my self confidence. One night they were yelled me extra loud and I guess the neighbors called the police because they appeared at the door and took me away. 

I stayed at a orphanage for a few weeks until someone came and started my adopition process. They were amazing. They had 5 kids already..2 of which were adopted. I loved living with them, that house was my most stable one...I lived there for almost 2 years. That but came to a end due to 3 of 3 of their kids dieing in a car accidents along with some of their friends. From what I heard,  they were at a intercetion when a drunk driver blew a red light and slammed into their car. My brother Tommy died at the hospital during surgery, everyone else died on impact. My adoptive parents were so close to finishing my paperwork at that point, but they never got the chance to. My adopitive parents Adam and Jules fell into a deep depression, so bad that Jules killed herself and Adam said he could no longer take care of my adoptive brothers Celeb and Jon and I. He took us to the orphange on my birthday. From what I heard a few years later Adam now recovered from his depression, did remarry but died not long after the wedding in a car accident. The car he was in was in a T-Bone accident with most of the impact hitting the drivers side.

~End Flashbacks~

When I woke up today, Demi wasn't up yet so I decided to surprise her with breakfast. I quickly got to work with making pancakes that had music notes in the middle cut out, I also cut up some fresh fruit and made hand squeezed orange juice, I was soon finished and laid it out on the table, then went to wake up Demi. I quietly climbed the stairs and entered Demi's bedroom, only to find her bed empty. I soon realized that the shower was on and had just turned off. I just walked into her closet...yes I was going to scare her. I quickly picked out an outfit for her that I knew she would love. I picked out a park of dark blue skinny jeans with a black tank top with frilly edges and a white bussiness jacket that had three-quater length sleves along with her black combat boots, soon I heard Demi's footsteps nearing the closet, so I quickly got into place right behind the door. At the exact moment I got into place Demi opened the door and walked right into me, she screamed and dropped her phone. I burst into a fit of laughter only to get a light smack upside the head.