Chapter 11- Naptime and Dinner

Recap:

     Demi's POV

I can not wait until this weekend. My family is coming over to have a BBQ at my house and I can not wait to see them or for them to meet Katie and vice versa. Two days and they really need to fly by....good god. Yes I am being impatient deal with it.

Chapter 11- Naptime and Dinner

       Demi's POV

On the drive home Katie ended up falling asleep in the back seat. Every once in a while I took a glace back at my percious sleeping babygirl who looked extremely peaceful. I could not hold back anymore, when we got to a red light I turned around and took a picture and posted it on instagram and shared it on twitter and facebook. 

      @ddlovato- look at how peaceful my babygirl look sleeping. On our way home from #Ellen. @trebledtrouble I love you babygirl forever and always. Sorry....not sorry about taking this picture. #love #katielovato #littlelovato 

Shockingly I was able to post the picture before the light turned green. Holy shit that was a long ass red light.

Soon we pulled into my drive wat and i shut the car off and got out I walked over to Katie's side of the car and unblucked her and picked her up. Placing my 10 year old baby on my hip I walked in side. She snuggled into my shoulder and wrapped her legs around my waist. Wow she must have been really exausted considering she is still sleeping pretty deeply. She is still underweight but since we are taking babysteps to get over this large mountain we call her recovery I am so proud of her. 

I walked into the house and into the family room. I glanced at the time on the cable box and saw it was only 5 oclock in the afternoon. I figure I could lay Katie on the couch so she could continue this nap for a little longer while I make something edible for us to eat. I tried to lay Katie down but her grip on me only increased...fuck for a underweight 10 year old she is strong. I guess its take out tonight. I ungriped her legs from my waist and sat down and put her legs across my legs and wrapped a blanket around both of us and turned the TV on for me to watch allowing me to have 30 minutes of the ID channel and to let Katie sleep a little be longer.

Katie's POV

I ended up falling asleep against the window of the car. I tired my mind out by thinking about the what ifs of me getting famous for me and not because I am Demi Lovato's daughter. I felt the car coming to a stop and then a few minutes later it started to go again. I felt my phone vibrate a few times but I was just to lazy to open my eyes and reach for my phone to look at why it vibrated...Ill just check it later. 

A little while later I felt the car come to a stop again but this time I heard a door open and the keys turn and then a door shut we must be home. I then felt my door open. Fuck.....note to self never sleep with your head against a car door window...when the window dissappers it hurts like hell when your head hits your shoulder. Demi ended up opening my door and picking me up. Reasons to love my mom she carries you anywhere if you fall asleep with her....actaually im kidding about that...she doesnt do that to everyone only me cause I am her babygirl and I love it when she does this and I am pretty sure she knows it. 

I snuggle further into her neck and feel her start walking. Soon she is in the family room im guessing because I didn't feel her go up the stairs. I feel her bend over and try and lay me down and I tightened my grip around her neck...I think she got the point because I hear her sigh and unwrap my legs from around her waist and sit down and put my legs back across her legs. She lays a blanket around us and turns on the TV.

Soon I am being shaken awake. 

Hmmm....what? 

Babygirl you have to wake up. We still have to eat dinner, its 5:30 in the evening and we need to order dinner then after we eat we can go for a swim or to the park. Demi says