Chapter 13- Surprise Day Part 1

Recap: 

Soon it was like 3pm and Demi came back home. Aunt Selena stayed for a bit then left to go home and spend some time with her baby sister Gracie. Demi and I ate some leftovers for dinner...and thats pretty much my day. Im super exicted for tomorrow though to see this surprise.

Not long after dinner I went and chilled in my room. Listening to music and writing my own....I ended up falling asleep not long into the creative session though.

Chapter 13- Surprise Day

Katie's POV

When I fell asleep last night I didn't put my guitar back in its stand so I fell asleep cuddling it....only to wake up at 11pm and be super uncomfortable and move it. It really does suck to fall asleep cuddling a guitar ten out of ten would not recommend this. After I put the guitar back on its stand I fell back asleep as soon as I hit my pillows. I had a different bed then the one I orignally picked out because the dilivery company or the place where we bought it from screwed up but this one was better plus we got it for free because nobody wants to pissed off a celebrity costumer. Demi calls it the third wheel bunk bed because the top bunk is a full sized mattress while the bottom one is a queen sized mattress. But it was a comfortable bed. Anyways after I fell back asleep I slept like a little baby until I felt a body land on me. I let out a umph and I heard Demi start to giggle like a manic. 

D- Time to get up babycakes. Lets go and get a move on this beautiful day. chop chop. Breakfast is going to be waiting downstairs so go shower and meet me down in the kitchen.

I just turn into her and let out a groan and try and cuddle into her chest..only to be tickled by Demi. Damn she really wants me to wake up.

D- Come on Katie! As much as I enjoy mornings like these I really need you to wake up and go get ready.

K- Okay fine Mom. Im up, Im up. 

D- Okay miss smart alec go shower and get your beautiful butt downstairs. Don't forget I love you with all my heart babygirl.

K- I love you with all my heart to mom. 

One lesson I learned in life was that you could never say I love you to someone too much because you never know when you may never see them again. Anyways I got my lazy ass out of bed and went to my bathroom to shower. 

Demi's POV 

This morning I woke up extra early... today at like 730 am just because I was super exicted. Well that and because my phone started vibrating and I got like a billion texts...actually it was like 10 but whatever. Selena, Maddie, Dallas, Marissa, My mom and My Dad has all texted me...two texts from Selena, Maddie, Dallas and Marissa. 

From SelBear
I cant wait for later. Do you need me to pick anything up or can I come on the scavenger hunt with you and KJ? 

To SelBear
Me either. No you dont need to pick anything up unless you wanna bring pop over and sure come with us it should be fun. 

From MadMad
So exicted to meet my niece. Ahh. Can I sleep over?

To MadMad
Haha you are too cute babygirl. And sure if mom says you can then yea.

From Dallas
You better be playing music today. Im super exicted to meet my new niece!! What if she doesn't like me? Ahh nevous now.

To Dallas
I will be playing music today. I have the outdoor speakers for a reason you dope. Calm Down Dal she will love you. She loves everyone...well everyone she has met so far. 

From Marissa
You didn't tell me you were having a BBQ today. I found out cause Dal texted me asking if I was coming. .....Thanks for the invite bitch...I love you to Dem. Is Sel going to be there cause if so that aint cool girl.

To Marissa
I wanted to you come but I don't want to over welm Katie. She is meeting the family today and i don't know how she will take considering its so many new people at once. And yes Sel is coming because Katie already knows her since they spent alone time yesterday while I went and planned the scavenger hunt for Katie to get her out of the house so my family can set up. I will make it up to you and you will meet her soon I promise.

From Mommy Dearest
Your dad and I already bought eveything. Text us when you guys leave so we can go set up. Security Code and Gate Code still the same.

To Mommy Dearest
Alright and yes it is Max hasnt told me to switch it up yet which knowing him he will text me either today or tomorrow to do it. 

From Daddy 
Can't wait to see you later or to meet me grandbaby...even if she isnt a baby. I love you babygirl

To Daddy
Seriously? I think that was the simplest text message for far today. I love you daddy and I can't wait to see you either later.

From Marissa
Alright...I understand haha. Cant wait until then Dem, I miss you.

To Marissa
Miss you to Mar. See you soon. Maybe next weekend? 

After that was all taken care of I looked at the time and it read 7:45am so I decided to wake up Katie. I hope she is still asleep on the bottom of the bunk like she was last night when I went to check on her before I went to bed. Last night it was the cutest thing ever....she fell asleep with her guitar. I would have moved it but I did not want her to wake up so I left her sleeping with it knowing full well that she will soon wake up and put it away. I decided to be evil and jump on top of her to wake her up. 

Quitely I walked over to her bedroom and into it. Going into the corner and breaking into a slow jog and taking flight to land on Katie. When I landed on her she gave out a umph it was pretty cute.

Time to get up babycakes. Lets go and get a move on this beautiful day. chop chop. Breakfast is going to be waiting downstairs so go shower and meet me down in the kitchen. I said to a sleepy Katie. 
She tried to just turn into me letting out a groan and trying to cuddle into my chest..only to be tickled by me. 

D- Come on Katie! As much as I enjoy mornings like these I really need you to wake up and go get ready.

K- Okay fine Mom. Im up, Im up. 

D- Okay miss smart alec go shower and get your beautiful butt downstairs. Don't forget I love you with all my heart babygirl.

K- I love you with all my heart to mom. 

Once she got up and went into her bathroom to shower I went downstairs to make breakfast....and no I did not burn it or burn down the house. I made her pancakes and some cutup fruit and some hand squeezed OJ. Shit that OJ was hard to squeeze. Soon I heard her coming down the stairs by this time it was already almost 8:45 and then she came into the kitchen. Once she sat down I gave her food which she galdly ate. Thank god she did not put up to much of a fight today...yesterday getting her to eat dinner was terrible she put up such a fight.

Hey Katie...So today is surprise day as you know...but the first part of the surprise is a werid type of scavenger hunt. I need you to grab your ice hockey equipment, soccer stuff, boxing stuff  and guitar for it...okay? I asked her.

Okay mom I'll go grab it once I am done and then we can leave.  Katie said.

Once she was done eatting she ran up and got all the stuff I told her to bring and brought it downstairs putting it down by the front door. Yelling to me that she is ready and we can leave. I grab my phone, wallet and car keys and go the door and grab her soccer bag and guitar case and setting the alarm code as we left the house. I followed Katie out to the trunk of the car where we threw her bags in and she got into the back passenger side of the car and I went to the driver side.....duh. Before I got in I texted my mom and instatly got a reply from her. 

To Mommy Dearest
Pulling out of the drive way now. Leaving for the scavenger hunt. Text you to call me with the final hint when we get to the second to last place. 

From Mommy Dearest
Okay Dem, we are leaving the house now. See you when you guys get back. Love you and have fun

To Mommy Dearest
Alright. But don't park in the driveway. I don't want her to get any hints. Love you to mom. And we will have fun.

And with that we started to drive on the scavenger hunt...first stop the stadium where LA Galaxy play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is the first part of Chapter 13! I will post Part 2 tomorrow...I have a part 3 written out but hopefully I can include it in part 2 just so I do not prolong this chapter. Sorry I could not update yesterday...I barely made it to my gradation by the check in point because my family is Ukrainian and we don't do anything on time....and by the time graduation finished and I was done with a graduation dinner I was totally wiped out and went straight to bed. 

This chapters dedication goes out to lefty0329 because they are usually the first ones to vote on all the chapter updates. I think that should go noticed. So a big thank you goes out to lefty0329 for their reads and votes.

Not saying I dont thank you all...but they get a big thank you. ^^^ but yes thank you to everyone for their reads, votes and comments (akthough very few but there are some) YOU GUYS ROCK...Alright Ill shut up know.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading and voting. Umm...yea thats all I have to say. Comment, read and vote and/ or message me. Tell me what you guys would like to see happen. COMMENT EVEN ITS TO PROMOTE YOUR WRITING. I WILL READ IT I PROMISE