Authors Note

Hey everyone! So I'm currently trying to write the next chapter but I'm having a lot of trouble because this book is like my baby! I started to write this as a freshman in high school but didn't gain the courage to publish until I was a senior and I've grown up a lot since then and my writing style has changed so much. The next chapter will be the final chapter as well as the epilogue.

To everyone that has stayed with this book and its inconsistent updates, I just want to thank you with all my heart. I do have plans to re-write this book in the near future and change a lot of the details but when that will be I don't know. This was my first book and now its coming to an end.

I just really have to thank a few people that have made an impact in this book!

@undyingdevonne for literally making my life with her comment on chapter two!

@kiyamyboo because I talked to her a lot in the early phase of this book. Sorry I haven't been replying lately, you can blame college

Misfit_Lovatic for loving my shit writing and making me laugh when we message every once in a while.

ForeverSwaggin for making me laugh when we messaged each other or when I commented on her books and we would have a conversation like that. Actually, fun fact. This lovely human helped me gain the courage to write this book even when my writing sucked at the time.

AND THERES LIKE 50 PEOPLE BUT I'M GOING TO CRY IF I KEEP GOING AND THEN I'LL LOOK LIKE A FOOL DURING CLASS...and no thanks. But anyways, point is each and everyone of you lovely readers have made this book what it is today. I seriously love all of you.