Chapter 3: Adventures before the Mall

Recap:

Last of Demi’s POV:

 I then brush my hair out and proceed to brush out Katie’s bed head and put it in the ponytail. I turn to her and ask “do you want to go shopping now?” only to get a eager nod of her head and huge mile wide smile out of her. Gosh she is so cute.

Last of Kaitlyn’s POV:

Next Demi brushes her hair our before she moves on to my bed head hair. After she brushes it out she puts it up in a pony tail. She turns me to faces her and asks me if I want to go shopping now, I give her a eager nod and a mile wide smile. She just laughs and says okay lets go.

Chapter 3: Adventures before the Mall

Kaitlyn’s POV:

I am a really inpatient person. I swear Demi takes forever to leave the house and we are both ready already. GOOD GOD DEMI!!

K- DEMI LETS GO ALREADY!!

D- KJ, HOLD ON TO YOUR HORSES. WE WILL LEAVE IN A SECOND

K- ONE. FINE I WAITED A SECOND. LETS GO!

D- OKAY MISS.SASSY! I’M COMING

K- THANK YOU MOM!

    Soon I hear Demi walking down the stairs and I see her and she starts laughing.

D- Katie, anyone ever tell you that you are really sassy?

K- Why yes they have Mom, Thanks for noticing.

D- No problem kiddo haha lets get to the mall.

K- Okay yes finally now lets go.

As Demi went to go grab her keys, wallet and phone, I waited at the front door no sure if I should go out to the truck or not. Demi tells me she has to go call someone named Max. I am guessing he is her body guard. I have never met him before; this is my first real day at my new home.

-20 minutes later-

The door bell goes off. Demi answers it and calls me and tells me it is time to go. I learned that Max is Demi’s body guard. He doesn’t talk much. Just a warning if you are reading this…this isn’t going to be some sappy crud that is all happy. It is not, it is some hard crazy stuff…I got adopted before..a few times actually. I always got taken away to and then spent 2 years in foster care and stuff happened there to. I don’t want to tell Demi about it…she will just take me back. I felt someone shaking me and I turned to Demi.

D- Hey kiddo you okay?

K- Yea I am Demi. Just thinking

D- What are you thinking about kid?

K- Just stuff…

D- Alright kid, I’ll always be here for you.

K- Thanks momma

I don’t want her to find out but she had an idea of going to the mall in the first place so I just gave her a eager nod. I hope she will never find out but I know she will eventually.

 Demi’s POV:

We were both ready but I had some last minute things to do before I called Max. Like I went into my room and went into her bag to get some idea in her taste of clothing and sizes. She wears a child’s small size?!? Why? I when I hugged her at Saint Michaels Safeway for the Lost she felt a little boney and she did look short for her age. She can’t have a eating disorder…calm down Demi you cannot jump to conclusions, and even if she does you will help her through it all. I have to call my mom.