Chapter 10- Ellen from Demi's POV

Recap:

Katie's POV    

  I am just nervous for this surprise that comes this weekend....I am strangly excited for it as well which surprises me considering I don't do surprises.

Chapter 10- Ellen from Demi's POV

Demi's POV

      I was seriously nervous for how Katie would react to being asked to perform on live TV for Ellen and the population of America that is watching. When I asked Phil to talk to Ellens people and arrange it but to have Ellen like hint at it but not say anything until a commerical break.

      Ellen first asked about Katies name.

     Ellen- So Katie...I hear you have a long name. This true?

    Katie- Haha yes it is. It is a mouthful to say. My full name is Kaitlyn Jennifer Leigh-Lee Lovato. 

    Ellen- Do you know what your name means or why it is so long? 

    Katie- Well I do not know what my birth parents were thinking when they gave me my first name but Demi gave me my middle name....er...names? So she could answer that. 

     Ellen- Care to explain Demi?

      Demi- Well this was a surprise but her middle names are my sisters and moms middle name. Leigh is Dallas's middle name and Lee is my moms and sister Maddies middle name. 

        After that Ellen started to hint at the surprise and I might say she did an amazing job because Katie did not expect a thing.

     Katie turned to me after Ellen asked her and we went on break and asked me if I knew about this. I tried to play it off like I knew nothing but failed when she asked a second time I told her that I was the one to set it up. She thanked me by jumping in my arms and I swear I heard the crowd awe. 

      Katie, do you have any idea of what song you want to perform? I asked her

      Um....Kinda. I was going to ask you if you would mind me singing acoustic versions to Two Worlds Collide and The Middle? That is if I can perform two songs. She asked 

       Baby girl you do not have to ask me. I would be honored if you sang my songs. I tell her

      But mom...there is only like one problem...I do not have my guitar. She tells me

      Oh but you do kiddo. I put it in my trunk and one of Ellens stage hands got it for me. I tell her

   Do you want to do the drum into to The Middle? I ask her

      Yea I do but we don't  have drums either. She says

      Yes we do...I have Mike's Techno Drums in my trunk. Come on lets go get them. I tell her

       We got the drums and were set up in time. Ellen allowed her to perform both songs. And I could not have been more proud of my daughter. She rocked them...she was born to be a performer. 

       I played the drums for The Middle and for Two Worlds Collide I sat next to her and played another guitar and sang some lyrics with her. Katie's voice is simply anglic to put it simply. I fell in love with my daughters voice. 

         After the show everyone at Ellen's congratulated her and I could tell she loved performing. On the car ride home it was pretty quite, we made some small talk but I could tell she was deep into thought about what if....what if she became famous. I know will let nothing bad happen to her... I will not let her go further down the same road I did. I will be there to watch out for her and pick her up when she falls. I am going to protect her from anything I can.

        I can not wait until this weekend. My family is going to have a BBQ and I can not wait to see them or for them to meet Katie and vice versa. Two days and they really need to fly by..... good god. Yes I'm being impatient deal with it.

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! So this is a super short chapter but it basically sums up the Ellen interview in Demi's POV and gives you a hint to what is going to happen in the coming chapter. So tomorrow is my last day as a senior in high school and holy shit I am so exicted. I may write another short chapter tonight or tomorrow when I am not doing anything with my cousins. I currently can not come up with a name for this chapter so if I do then I will edit it and fix it. Sorry for its shortness and Thanks for reading. 

Vote and Comment or Message me! Love you guys