Chapter 36~ Will You?

Nick's POV

I woke up to Thor jumping onto of me on the bed with a toy in his mouth, I stuck my hand underneath the toy which he loyally dropped into and jumpped from the bed. This dog had way to much energy this early in the morning. I silent got out of the bed and put on my house shoes, I walked downstairs with Thor following behind me. I ended up taking him outside to play in the backyard. I was standing by the railing of the deck playing fetch with him from there. Thor seemed to enjoy it so I just let it be. 

Soon I felt a pairof arms wrap around my waist and a head being laid against my chest. I knew it was Demi.

"I'm making myself some tea, would you like some coffee?"  Demi asked me

"If it wouldn't be to much then yes please baby"  I said 

'Alright let me go make it"  Demi said

Demi took her arms from around my waist and I immediately felt cold. I loved when she did that because we didn't have to say anything to one another, we could just stand there like that and it would be perfect. 

Thor brought back this ball for what felt like the 100th time to have it thrown to him again. He was just a happy puppy and that made me smile. Soon Demi was handing me the cup of coffee that she made for me, she stood next to me by the railing with her cup of tea. Thor joined us but laid next to the table, chewing on his ball. 

Demi and I turned and sat on the chairs by the table outside. Demi ran her hands along Thor's fur and he seemed to love that because whenever she pulled her hand away he would bump it with his head until she would pet him again. 

"When should we wake Katie up?"  Demi asked me

I looked at my phone that was in my pocket and saw it was only 8am. 

"Give it another 30 minutes"  I said 

Demi nodded and kept petting Thor but I knew she was nervous and scared about everything that was happening. 

"Demi you wanna talk about everything? I know I'm not the only one that's scared"  I asked her

"You're not the only one. I know you are scared about our baby developing diabetes and I know I am so scared that the baby will be bipolar like me and go through everything that I did"  Demi whispered out

"Of course I'm scared that the baby will be diabetic but I know what I'm doing and I will be able to help our child with it. Your bipolar disorder just makes you special and unqiue. And whatever else you went through. Sure being bipolar is genetic but if our baby is genetic then so be it, It happens and you will be able to help our child through it. Look at Katie, she cut and purged but you know what? She doesn't anymore and that's because you helped her through everything. Our child will be just fine"  I said her

Demi gave me a small smile, I knew she was still worried but at the same time she knew that I was right. I returned the smile and Demi laughed slightly. I sat back into my chair and Demi suddenly stood up and sat in my lap. I glanced up at her and saw that she was smiling at me. 

"How did I get so lucky?"  Demi asked 

"I think its me that got lucky"  I said 

Demi pecked my lips and then stood up once more but this time she went inside. I looked at Thor who was staring at me. I stood up and hit my pat the side of my thigh twice, Thor got up and followed me inside the house. I fed him breakfast and gave him fresh water. 

Soon Katie came into the kitchen and was followed closely behind by Demi. I smiled at them and Katie gave me her mile wide smile that I love while Demi glanced at me and smiled about something. not that I minded because I loved her smile. It was as beautiful as she was. 

"What are you about?"  I asked 

"Nothing, just my perfect little family"  Demi said 

I smiled at her and walked towards her, I pecked her lips but stopped before it could be deepened due to Katie making gagging noises. Demi and I looked at her and she smirked at us. Then the three of us each made our own breakfast before we each went to get ready. While Demi was in her shower, I knocked on Katie's closed door. 

'"Come in"  Katie said

I opened the door and walked into the room, closing the door behind myself. 

"How do I ask her?"  I asked Katie

"Well since you are asking her at the ultrasound today, you could ask her after you find out about the baby" Katie suggested

"That's perfect"  I said

Katie smiled at me, I returned the smile with one of my own.

"You got this dad"  Katie said

"Thanks Katie. What would I do without you babygirl?"  I asked

"You would be an extremely lost and lonely man daddy"  Katie replied

"My smartass daughter, I love you babygirl"  I said

I opened her bedroom door, leaving her door and closing it behind me. I walked to the room that I shared with my amazing girlfriend. When I got inside the bedroom I found Demi walking out of the closet holding a pair of jeans and a tank top along with one of her fannel shirts. I smiled and shook my head, I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower of my own. 

Once I showered, I walked into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. Katie was sitting on the bed talking to Demi, thankfully Katie's back was faceing me. I hurried into the closet and got myself dressed. 

I emerged from the closet fully clothed, only to find Demi and Katie had left the room. I wonder what those two were in deep conversation about, it seemed deep but hushed. I went back into the closet and grabbed the two rings, stuffing them into a pocket I had on the inside of my blazer that I was wearing. I then left the room, in search for my girlfriend and daughter. 

I found them in the kitchen, eatting some fruit still talking. I wasn't sure if it was the same thing that they were talking about to be honest, I didn't care too much. It was fast approaching 11:15 in the morning which meant we would have to leave soon. Thankfully Demi had called Max yesterday afternoon because I knew we would need at least one of our guards, we were the power couple of the music industry. Demi's phone rang out and it was the ringtone that she had set for her mother. Before Demi even reached for the phone, Katie was already answering it. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Good morning Grandma"  Katie said

There was silence for a second, I assumed that Katie was listening to her grandma speak. 

"Its great, I woke up not too long ago and had breakfast with mom and dad"  Katie said

Silence became once more as she listened to her grandma.

"Yea, uh, no. It's still a little weird but I'll get used to it eventually because I do like calling him that, I couldn't ask for a better one. And yea sure here she is"  Katie said

Katie handed the phone to Demi 

"Morning mom"  Demi said 

Silence. 

"Nothing, we are just about to head out to get Katie her new hockey gear and get her registared for try outs"  Demi said 

"Yes, we are holding a family dinner here on sunday"  Demi said

Once again, silence. 

"Mom I hate to cut this short but we have to go and get Katie's gear, the skate guy is only there for a few short hours so we have to go. Bye mom"  Demi said 

Once she hung up the phone she sighed. 

"I hate lieing to her but she can't know until Sunday that I am more then likely pregnant"  Demi said 

Katie and I just nodded, we both knew that this was killing Demi on the inside. Ever since she went into rehab she has been a completely honest person. I walked up behind her.

"Demi, your mom will understand. Let's get going to the doctors"  I said while rubbing her back up and down

Demi just nodded in agreement. She leaned into me and I gave her a hug from behind, Katie came around the counter and joined into the hug, wrapping her arms around Demi and leaning into us. Demi wrapped her arms around Katie, holding her tight. We soon broke from the hug, seeing as the doorbell rang and the three of us went to the door. 

"Okay, lets get going to the doctors and then to the hockey place"  Demi said

Katie and Demi were putting on their shoes while I looked through the peep hole to find Max standing on the other side of the door. Once Katie and Demi had their shoes on, I opened the door and they stepped out while I grabbed my keys and then stepping out. I locked the door then followed the pack of three that were walking towards the door. 

Max drove out of the driveway, stopping at the end of the drive way to close the gate. Then we were on our way to the doctors appointment. 

We soon arrived to the office and Max parked the car and helped us inside the building. Of course the three of us each noticed different flashes but that expected, because we are the power couple of the music industry, Demi would probably call Natalie and have her handling it later tonight. 

Demi signed in while Katie and I found a place to sit. The waiting room was semi empty but those that were there ranged from not showing to really pregnant. There were several soon to be fathers or partners were there as well, some were with those that we really pragnant. Rubbing the stomachs of their sigifinacant others. 

I couldn't wait until I could rub the very pragnant belly of Demi. 

Demi sat down next to us after signing in and filling out all the papers that she ahd to fill out. Within 30 minutes of being there, we heard Demi's name called. The three of us walked back as Max waited in the waiting room. 

Demi was instructed to sit up on the table and roll up her shirt, she did as told while Katie and I stood next to her. The doctor told her that the gel will be a little cold to which Demi nodded and then shivered a little bit when the doctor applied the gel. 

The doctor spread the gel around Demi's stomach. 

"Well would you like to know how many you are having?"  The doctor asked 

"How many we are having" Demi choked out

"Yes there is more then one embryo sack"  The doctor said

"Well can you tell us?"  I asked

"It looks like you guys are having triplets"  The doctor said

"There's three of them?"  Katie asked confused

"I assume that you are big sister, yes there are three of them"  The doctor said

"Oh..well YAY"  Katie said, perking up

I chuckled at her reaction, while Demi sent a smile in her direction.

"Do you guys have any questions for me?"  The doctor asked

"When can you tell the genders of the babies?"  Demi asked

"Well by the looks for it you are just over a month and a hald pregnant so thats about 7 weeks. Sometimes we can tell the gender around 12 or 13 weeks but its more positive when the pregnancy is about 25 weeks along"  The doctor said

Demi and I just nodded our head but stayed silent. 

"Alright well, I will give you a few minutes alone as a family while I got print up the ultrasound pictures"  The doctor said

As the doctor left, he patted my shoulder. The door closed behind him.

I walked around to the foot of the table that Demi was sitting on, Demi was currently sitting up and stareing at the screen, I made sure that I had the proper box in my hand. I kneeled down and pulled the ring from my pocket, but she didn't notice as the screen still had her attention. Katie helped me out by giving her a light shove. Demi looked down at me and her face became shocked. 

"Demetria Devonne Lovato, I have loved you from the first day I laid my eyes on you at the cast party before shooting Camp Rock. I love the you for the amazing person you are. When I'm with you in public, I feel myself getting jealous when I see other guys looking at you but I know at the end of the day you will always be mine. I love how in the last five and a half months you have turned my life around. I wouldn't ask for anyone better to share a daughter with or for a better person to watch love our daughter. I wouldn't asked for another to carry the next additions to our perfect little family. I love you, our perfect little family and our future with all my heart. So Demetria Devonne Lovato, will you do me the honor and marry me?"  I asked

Demi's hand flew over her mouth as tears poured from her eyes, she nodded her head yes. I stood up and grabbed her hand and slide the ring onto her ring finger. I hooked my finger underneath her jaw and kissed her lips gentally. I turned to Katie and pulled out the second velet box.

"Katie, you may not hold my genetics but I love you with all my heart. The day that you asked me to become your adoptive father was one of the best days of my life. I want you to know that you will always be my daughter. For you my shining star, my daughter"  I said

Katie's hand flew to cover her mouth, she as well had tears pouring from her eyes. I reached my hand out and grabbed her free and gentally pulled it towards me. I opened the box and took the ring out of it, I slide the ring on to her ring finger. Once the ring was on, I let her hand fall. Before I knew it, she launched herself into my arms. I wrapped them around her protectivly.

I heard Demi let out an 'Awh'  from behind us. I smiled at her and kissed my daughters head. I knew Demi had taken a picture of us, I not only saw her phone but she also left her flash on. 

The doctor came soon came in once more with the ultrasound pictures. He told Demi to make another appointment when she went to check out and that he would see us then. Demi just nodded. 

Demi laid out her hand and took a picture of it., admiring her ring while at it. I knew she was going to put it out on social networks sooner or later, not that I minded because I wanted to the world to know that the beautiful and talented Demi Lovato was my fiancee. 

Demi soon checked out and made her next appointment. Then the four of us walked over to Max and left the office. On our way to the car, the flashes were insane. I just knew that Demi would be all over the place tomorrow. By the time that we got to the car both Demi and I were on the phones with our publists to handle the articles before they hit the press. We didn't want the world just yet since we were telling our families later in the week, on sunday. 

On the car ride to the hockey store, Demi and I were on the phone with our entire family telling them about the Sunday family dinner. I knew that they would all be there and hopefully happy about both set of news. 

Once both complete families knew about the dinner on Sunday, Katie spoke up. 

"So do you guys have any names in mind?"  Katie asked

"I'm not sure about your dad, but I don't have any name's in mind"  Demi said

"For right now no first name but I do have a middle name, but I do have a fun suggestion"  I said

"What would that be?"  both Demi and Katie asked

"Why don't we each pick out two names, one for a boy and one for a girl. That way we each can name on of the babies since there is three of them and three of us"  I said

"That sounds like fun, lets do it"  Demi said while Katie nodded and smiled

I think that she was happy to have a say in the naming of her little brothers or sisters...or both. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a quick update! The chapter was entirely from Nick's POV for a reason that was to ask Demi to marry him. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. A huge thank you to LoveandTemptations because she gave me the idea for this chapter. 

I hope to update once more before I go to California to visit with my brother since I won't be updating at all during the time I am with him. 

Please STAY STRONG, all you are more then worth it. I love you all and if you need someone to talk to then message me and I'll be there. 

Comment, Vote, and Keep Reading. 

I love all of you with a special section of my heart that I put aside jsut for you guys.