Chapter 13- Surprise Day Part 3- The Hints from Demi's and Selena's POVs

Chapter 13 Surprise Day
Part 3- The Hints from Demi's and Selena's POV
Demi's POV
When I got into the car I was totally shocked to see Selena there...then I remembered I invited her to come along. Once Selena, Katie and I got started on our journey to find her hints I could tell she was exicted and so was I. First stop was the stadium were the LA Galaxy play. I pulled some strings and was able to get 5 soccer superstars to come and play around with her and give her the following hint. When she walked out onto the field Selena and I went and sat in the stands. I was having a blast watching Katie show off her soccer skills, I figured she was good but I didn't think she was as amazing as she really is. Selena just sat there in awe. They play a half of a game and Katie's team won. Selena and I both shouted from the stands. One of the soccer superstars....I think her name is Mia Hamm....handed Katie and packet. After they played Katie quickly changed and when we were heading out one of them ran to us with Katies second hint.

Her second hint sent us to the Staples Center where the LA Kings play. When she was changing Selena and I both took our pictures with her. She looked beautiful and proud in her hockey uniform. Again  I pulled some strings and got some hockey superstars to come and play a game with her. Two lived in LA so it wasnt to big of a deal. I split it pretty evenly I got 4 guys from the NHL and 3 women from college teams to come and play with her. They again split into teams and play a game. Again Katie's team won and I can tell that the people that she was playing with where impressed by her skills as was I. I mean soccer and hockey? Her skills were equally amazing in both sports. Selena was in awe...Selena turned to me and told me I have a talented and beautiful daughter. I gave a simple reply, I know I do Sel. Just wait until later.

Her third hint send us to a kickboxing gym. Where she fought a girl around her age who happened to be one of the best in the area. They both held their ground and were amazing. I took pictures of both girls doing what they love. I also took pictures with both girls. Selena took a picture with Katie and then we left to recive the final hint before headin home to the BBQ with my family.

Katie had to sing Brand New Day for Selena, Ellen and myself. Selena was shocked I could tell because when Katie was done singing she had tears in her eyes and pulled Katie in a big hug and told her she had a beautifully talented powerful voice. Ellen gave her the last hint and we went home.

Katie was pretty confused as to why we were going home and even more confused when we put on a blind fold. Once Katie was introduced to the family she seemed to have a blast. Dal and I picked her up and threw her into the pool. Katie asked me to help her up and I told her that I wasn't born yesterday...I wasn't expecting Maddie to push me in and Katie pulled in Dal with finally Maddie jumping in. Soon it came time for everyone to leave expect for Maddie and Selena who were both spending the night. Selena would be in the guest room, Maddie and Katie would be sleeping in the same room and I in my room.

Katie I supposed was tired because after she changed from her swimsuite she never came down when I checked in on her she was passed out on her bed. 

Selena's POV
Katie really shocked me today. She is super talented. Demi is lucky to have her as a dughter because she is really going to go places. If not in sports then in singing or acting. The kid is brilently talented. She was amazing on the soccer field and the ice for hockey. She was a beast in the kickboxing ring and don't even get me started on her voice! The kid is crazy talented. I love her so much. I now have a sports buddy to take to games and stuff cause Demi gets bored at them and Im a single pringal. I am so exicted now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The conclusion to chapter 13 is finally here and the draft of chapter 14 has been started and should be up no later then wednesday since I am done with school and have no job. Thanks for the reads and the votes I have gotten as well as comments. They all really mean so much to me, so thank you for them so much.

And as always keep reading voting and commenting. Much love you guys!! 
Do not be afarid to promote your own books either. 

Peace out!!