Chapter 39~ Dirty Rotten Cheater

Selena's POV

"Tell me what?"  Katie questioned

I spun around and saw her walking towards me slowly.  Laptop in hand.

"What do you need to tell me Aunt Selena?"  Katie questioned again

"Demi? What do I do?"  I asked into the phone, my voice soft

"I'll meet you guys in New York tomorrow night. Selena, tell her about Luke. You and Nick have to start picking up the broken pieces"  Demi said softly 

The line went dead. Thanks Demi. I have no idea how to tell her that her boyfriend is cheating on her. 

"Katie, Um....Niall saw Luke kissing another girl last night at a club they were all at"  I said softly 

"What?"  was all she uttered

"Last night, the boys from one direction and 5 seconds of summer were all hanging out and they went to club. Niall and Harry found Luke kissing a another girl. After Niall took a picture him and Harry tore Luke off the girl"  I said sadly 

I pulled up the picture that Niall had sent me and showed it to her. She took a look at the phone and took a sharp turn on the balls of her feet and ran up the stairs. I ran to follow her but just as I made it to her room the door slammed in my face and I heard the lock click. I knocked but it went unanswered. I begged for her to let me in but those to went unanswered. I turned and leaned against the door and slid to the floor. 

Katie's POV

Luke cheated on me. Hell he could have been cheating on me? How long has this been going on? I don't know what to do. I know I have to break up with him but how? 

I'm laying on my bed and sobbing my eyes out. Why did he do this? Was he not happy dating me? 

I knew a long distance relationship was hard but I didn't know how hard, I guess I am too young to even be able to handle a relationship. I don't know anymore. 

Selena was knocking at my door and then begging for me to let her in but I ignored her. I wanted to be along. Just Me, Myself and I. 

After almost 20 minutes of just crying from the heartbreak, I opened my laptop and started to type out the email to Jake that would contain the lyrics for my song that was just finished today. I could barely see the keyboard because of my teary eyes but I managed to get it done. I was still so torn up about this entire thing with Luke. I kept questioning myself. 

That's when I heard a sob from outside my door. Curious, I walked to my door and silently popped the lock and opened my door. Selena fell backwards into my room and I could see the tear streaks down her face. 

"Why are you crying?"  I asked giving her a sad smile

"Because you hate me"  Aunt Selena said

"I don't hate you, I hate Luke, I hate this feeling of sadness that I'm feeling, I hate the heartbreak but I don't hate you"  I said once again smiling sadly

"You don't?"  Aunt Selena question

"You never gave me a reason to hate you"  I said simply while sitting on the ground next to her

Aunt Selena gave me a small smile which I returned. I can't believe she thought I hated her. 

I laid down into her arms and felt her arms wrap around me, we stayed like that until we heard my Uncle Joe's voice call up the stairs telling us that dinner is ready. Selena and I stood up and we walked downstairs together and went into the kitchen. 

My Uncle Joe made an amazing dinner which was gone within minutes of it being put in front of me. After dinner, Uncle Joe cleaned up while Aunt Selena and I walked in the family room to set up a movie for the three of us to watch. We ended up watching an action movie. I didn't want to watch a sappy movie and I doubted that Uncle Joe wanted to either. Half way through the movie my mind floated to Luke and I didn't realize I was crying until Selena ran her fingers over my cheeks. 

"How long will this pain last?"  I whispered

"I don't know sweetheart its different for everyone"  Aunt Selena whispered

"I figured as much"  I replied 

I laid down on her lap and eventually ended up falling asleep as she ran her fingers through my hair, it calmed me down enough. I woke up to find Nick walking in, he look beyound exusted and you could tell that he was angry as all hell, more then likely at Luke.

"She asleep?"  I heard Nick ask Aunt Selena 

"Yea she also knows that Luke cheated on her"  Aunt Selena said rubbing my hair

I have yet to open my eyes, so they have yet to know that I'm awake. 

"How did she find out?"  Nick questioned

"I was on the phone with Demi and I didn't know that she was behind me. Katie asked me why I was asking 'Do you want me to tell Katie now?' and I told her, she finally fell asleep not to long ago"  Aunt Selena said 

"I am going to strangle him for breaking her heart"  Nick seathed 

"You may want to but I won't let you dad"  I spoke up suddenly

"He hurt you kiddo"  Nick said 

"Yea that he did, but let him suffer by seeing me be happy when I get over the heart break"  I said 

"Why are you so smart?"  Nick questioned

"I dunno"  I said 

"Speaking of which, Can you send me the picture. I have to break up with someone"   I asked Aunt Selena

"Uh yea sure hang on"  Aunt Selena said

I could tell that she was trying to fight the smile that had made its way on her face anyways. 

Aunt Selena pulled out her phone and as she said she would she sent me the picture of my soon to be ex-boyfriend cheating on me. Seconds later I recived the text message containing the picture. I opened it and saved the picture before starting a text to Luke. 

To Luke
Yea...We're so over. 

I attached the picture right before I sent the text. I looked up at the two adults that were looking down at me and smiled up at them, a real smile. Suddenly a snore from the direction where my Uncle Joe laid on the couch, the three of us let out a howl of laughter. 

I suddenly felt myself get tired once more and let out a yawn. Nick bent down in front of me and told me to hop onto his back. I did as asked and together we walked into my room. Nick sat onto my bed so I could get off his back and then stood up, I frowned up to him and he kissed my forever. 

"Lay with me daddy"  I murmured loud enough from him to hear

"I will be back to lay with you in a little bit, I need to grab some food and check my sugar then shower and change. Then I will be back to lay with you kiddo"  Nick whispered loud enough for me to hear

He then made his way out of my room. I tried to wait up for him to come back but I eventually fell asleep, I did wake up sliently when he laid on to my bed. I cuddled into his side and fell back asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would like to start off that I have nothing against Luke Hemmings, I actually find him quiet cute. I love all the lads actually. But I needed some drama so yea....

Anyways, I thought you all desevered another update today since I made you all wait over a month for one update so y'all got a second. 

This book will be ending in about 5 chapters and there will be a small sequal that will take place a few years into the future and I don't know when I will release it because I don't even have a title for it yet...so yea if you have a title in mind comment it below!!! 

I LOVE YOU ALL! Thank you for all the reads and votes. You guys are amazing.