Chapter 7 Part 2: Paint Time

Recap:

Demi's POV

I heard her walk in and I turned around and walked over to her and swallowed her into a hug. Her new bed and desk should be next week. But later today we are going to pick out her bed room paint colors but I had a surprise for her then to. I planned on painting one wall with black chalkboard paint so she would write and draw all over it with chalk.

Chapter 7 Part 2: Paint Time

Katie's POV

So I was still super shocked that Demi had found me on twitter...like shit. Demi came up to me and gave me the biggest hug in the entire world. I love her hugs. 

Baby girl I hope you don't mind that I found you on twitter or that I mentioned you in a tweet. I did not like that my so called lovatics were saying stuff like that. It is terrible that they talked like that to you esspecially after everything I say about bullying Demi said. 

No momma its fine that you did it. I was surprised when you found me twitter account though I said. How did you find it? I asked her

Well you remember that day we go you your phone and you ran away from me at the store? She asked me

Yea? I asked questionly

Well when we got your phone working I saw you log onto your twitter and I memorized your twitter name and I kinda have been checking it every so often but I finally decided to follow you Demi told me. 

Holy shit I said. My hand flew towards my mouth...considering I don't swear in front of Demi, I did not know how she would handle it..

Demi brust out in a fit of laughter. 

Babygirl you do not have to act so shocked if you swear in front of me. I mean do you hear the words that come out of my mouth...Its no shock to me if you swear Demi Said. 

Okay momma I say.

Hey baby girl, what do you say we eat something small then go pick up some colors to paint your room and then we can get some Starbucks? Demi asks me.

Lets go, wait can I have a small salad with some fruit on the side ? I asked nervously awaiting an answer. 

Of course babygirl! As long as you eat i do not care what it is...I just want you healthy kiddo. Demi said smiling. 

Okay lets go!! I pull her into the kitchean and to the fridge. Demi reaches for the salad and fruit but I slap her hand away. I am putting lunch together momma I say. 

Grabbing two bowls from the kitchean cabinets and a knife from a drawer. I put that by the salad and veggies I took from the fridge. I next go and grab a apple and mango from the blow on countertop. I first take the salad from the bag and put some into each of our bowls. Then I cut up the veggies (peppers, onions, cucumbers, and tomatoes) and put a little bit of each in both bowls and pass on bowl over to her. After I grab the apple and mango and cut those up and put in on a plate in front of us.

Demi and I ate in silence but it was not an awkward silence....it was a pretty comfortable silence. When we were done Demi told me to wash my hands and then she would go wash hers and we will go pick out the colors for my room. 

I went to the bathroom and my demons suddenly returned.

Throw it all up you fatass

You do not need anymore food on your fat body