Chapter 24~ Planning a Birthday Party

Katie's POV

This morning I woke up a little when Demi moved me and Aunt Selena when she left my room, I don't know why she left cause my room has its own bathroom but she wasn't gone long. Demi soon came back and cuddled into us. 

Not long after that I was woken up again, this time by Maddie shaking me. 

"What's up Mads?"  I asked
"Demi told me to wake you up and told me to tell you to get ready, Dallas is taking us somewhere for the afternoon"  Maddie said
"Alright"  I murmmed closing my eyes once more
"I'm serious Katie, get up"  Maddie groaned out
"Let me sleep"  I murmmered
"Don't make me get the ice"  Maddie said
"You wouldn't dare"  I told to 
"Try me"  Maddie said with a smirk clearly evident 
"Fine I'm up"  I said while getting out of my bed

I got dressed in a t-shirt with a thiner jean jacket hoodie with a pair of skinny jeans and black combat boots. Once dressed I got my ass downstairs and made myself some food while Demi and Selena had a hushed conversation. The doorbell rang and Maddie got the door, soon the infections laughter of another Lovato filled the room and I realized that Aunt Dallas was here. I jumped from my seat and ran to where Maddie and Aunt Dallas were standing. Aunt Dallas had her back facing me, so me being well me...I sprinted and launched myself onto her back. The force from my landing on her back sent her stepping forward a few steps, but she quickly regained her balance and looked at me from the side. 

"Well hello to you to Katie"  Aunt Dallas said to me
"Hey Aunt Dallas, Where are we going today?"  I asked
"I swear you are like a Demi Junior, anyways we are going to the movies and lunch then if we have some time for it a little bit of shopping"  Aunt Dallas told me

I slid off of Dallas and walked back to were Demi, Selena and my breakfast were waiting for me. Demi, Selena and Dallas left the room talking about something. Quickly I finished eatting but when I went to tell Dallas that we could go Maddie stopped me, instead she went instead. They are up to something, I know they are. Soon the three of us left and started our day out.

Demi's POV

Soon Dallas came over, Her, Selena and I walked into another room while Katie finished eatting. Not too long after Maddie came to us and told us that her and Katie are ready to go, I told Maddie the plan when she first woke up. 

Not long after they left Nick came over. He greated me with a kiss on the cheek to which Selena let out a "awh" which caused me to blush. 

Nick told us that he already took care of renting out Epic Air for tomorrow. So that meant all that was left was to make a theme and invite people. The guest list was My family, Selena, Nick, Selena's family, Joe, The Boys from One Direction, The Boys for 5 Seconds Of Summer, Cher Lloyd, Miley Cryus, Austin Mahone and The Girls from 5th Harmony along with Abby Wambach, Hope Solo and Alex Morgan. I was able to get ahold of Jake Miller's manager and found out he was free tomorrow and got him to perform. 

To get everyone to come was pretty easy, I just texted them all the details and since most have been bugging me to meet Katie they were all coming and exicted. I was able to get Abby Wambach, Hope Solo and Alex Morgan's numbers from Katie's phone in the morning, I texted them telling them who I was and asking if they remembered Katie and if they would like to come to her birthday party. Thankfully they all did and said that they would come to the party. 

Now I didn't exactly know all that much about Jake Miller, but Katie wouldn't shut up about him so I can garentee that she was going to be exicted. I just hope she wouldn't hate me from actually throwing her a birthday party. The next step was interesting and complicated, coming up with a theme and buying all that we need and then setting up for the party without Katie knowing about it. It was sorta a surprise. 

We decided to make the party be Sports and Music themed. Nick, Selena and I went to several different party stores and got everything we needed. Then we went to order the cake and went back home. Nick said he would take the decorations and set up in the morning and Selena said that she would pick up the cake. My only job was to get Katie there now. 

Luckly we got back to my house before Dallas came to drop Katie off. Maddie was going home today and so she can get Katie her present and see my parents. 

Not long after we got back to my house, Katie arrived home. Thankfully she was tired so she didn't ask any questions and just sat next to us and quitely joined us watching tv. Soon Selena said she had to go home, she give hugs and goodbyes to everyone, but not until after she told Nick that if he hurt me then she would personally hunt him down and him. Reasons to love Selena Gomez, she was fircely protective. After that it was just Nick, Katie and I. Katie was sitting on my lap with her head laying in the area between my shoulder and neck and I was leaning into Nick who had his arm around my shoulders. It felt like we were a family. 

It was getting late and Nick said it was time for him to go, I gentally picked Katie up from my lap and set her down on the couch, then I walked Nick out, we stepped outside and he gave me his million dollar smile that I love so much and a warm hug. He went in to kiss my cheek but I moved my head and he kissed me on my lips.

"Now Jonas, You don't have to kiss me on my cheeks you know that right?"  I asked him
"I know Demi, but my mom raised a gentelman and I want to treat my girlfriend right and that means cheek kisses." Nick told me
"Haha okay but I still want lip kisses"  I told Nick with a puppy dog face
"Anything to make you happy Dem"  Nick said as he pecked my lips once more before he left. 

How did I get so lucky, I wonder this as I walked back over to Katie who was sound asleep on the couch, I walked over and picked up my sleeping daughter and carried her upstairs. I laid her on her bed and changed her into her pajamas tucking her in once I was done. I then went into my own room and went to bed. Before I fell asleep I set my alarm for 7:30 am and let my eyes drift close. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I kinda just guessed about the birthday planning...I have had like 4 birthday parties outside of family celerbrations. Anyways so here are the birthday plans for Katie's 15th birthday party!!!! WOOT WOOT!!

I'm will try and update tomorrow throughout the day, probably as soon as noon with the birthday party chapter. But I am going to dedicate this chapter to lozzybozzy12 as well as anyone who has their birthday on August 13th cause we share the same birthday. 

Oh and a huge thank you to all you guys who read this...SINCE AUGUST 4TH THIS STORY HAS GOTTEN ALMOST 2 THOUSAND READS!!!!!!! SO THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!! 

Stay Strong, cause you are all worth it!!

Comment, Vote, Follow and Messge!

~RYS

P.S I LOVE YOU ALL