Ch 27~ Letting You In

Katie's POV

I told Demi everything, and when I say everything... I mean every single little thing that has happened over the years through my several adoptions and my fostor home stays. I told her about the times I was raped and touch, I told her more about my adopitive siblings that died in the car accident, I told her about the nurmous beatings I recived as well as all the verbal abuse I recived, I told her the reasons I hated my birthday, I told her how bad I was bullied and when I first cut just as well as when I first purged. I broke down several times in the process, each time the flood gates opened up..Demi was there to calm me down. She listened and she cried with me but she urged me to contiune at my own pace. By the end of letting her into my memories Demi was crying more then I was, and trust me when I say I was balling my eyes out. 

After I told her everything that had happened to me there was this big weight lifted off my shoulders. Once we both stopped crying I told her the reasons she made me love my birthday and everything I loved about being her daughter, I told her how she always inspired me when I was younger even in her bad years. That made her smile through the tears of saddness that occasionally rolled down her cheeks as she remembered what I had told her just minutes earlier.

My head was laying on her shoulder as I was sitting on her lap, Demi reached for my hands and took a strong grasp of them. 

"Babygirl, thank you for letting me in. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without you right now..before you became my daughter I was so lonely and now I'm not. Because of you, Nick and I are dating. Because of you I am a mother. I love you so much babygirl don't ever forget that"  Demi said to me

By this time tears were once again rolling down my face, Demi reached up for my face and gentally wiped the tears away and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too mom, to the moom and back and then to the moon again"  I said barely above a whisper

This caused Demi to laugh and me to smile, I really do love Demi's laugh. Demi kissed my forehead several more times while bringing me into an extremely tight hug

I don't remember falling asleep last night, but I guess I did because when I woke up Nick was leaning against my doorway. 

"Look at my two girls sleeping together"  Nick said

"Shut it Jonas, and don't be such a creep next time"  I said while throwing a pillow at him which he caught with ease

"I'll just be downstairs, come down when you guys are ready"  Nick said

"K."  was all I said

Demi was spooning me, but I soon stopped the spooning by turning around and burying my face into her chest/neck area. I was starting to fall asleep once more when Demi started to rub my back and that was when I felt the wetness on my cheeks. How was I not able to tell that I was crying? Soon the tears stopped but Demi kept rubbing my back. 

"Nick has the worst timing sometimes"  Demi spoke up

"You heard that?"   I questioned her

"Yea, I have been awake for awhile I just haven't opened my eyes"  Demi explained

"Well too bad because we are both going back to sleep because I am still tired"  I said

This caused Demi to laugh once more and agree. She kissed my forehead as I difted off to sleep once more. When I woke up again, I found that I was the only one in my bed. With every once of strength I had in my body I got up from my bed and walked downstairs to food...I mean a girls gotta eat right? When I walked downstairs I was expecting to see Nick but I wasn't expecting to see Demi and Nick sucking eachothers faces off and Nick all shirtless.