Chapter 43- #tourlifeforlife

Katie's POV

"The Finding Myself Tour" is now in full swing and I'm enjoy every second of it. I have about a week left before my break between legs of my shows. It was decided that I would be making an apperence within some of Demi's shows in AZ and NZ but it was a surprise as to which shows, the only people that knew were HR, my family and I. I planned to be tweeting out random hints to which days I would or would not be performing. 

So far on the tour, it's been amazing. I love every second of it, I love the meet and greets, I love singing for my growing amount of fans. Best of all, I love bring out my friends and family on stage to sing with me. My parents both come out on stage along with Jake Miller and Aunt Selena. Sometimes Maddie will come on stage with me and the time that Bea visted, she come on stage with me. Honestly, I would be lieing if I said I didn't enjoy the experience. 

So far I  have played 14 shows, with one tonight and another four more next week, I would then be going home for four days and spending some time there with Thor who was currently at my Uncle Joe's place. Apperently his girlfriend Blanda adored Thor, which I mean that's not surprising because he was so well behaved and such an adorable puppy. But since I missed him and we had several days before having to be in AZ/NZ, my parents agreed that we could go home while everything else was flown over to AZ/NZ and then we would fly out after those four days. 

Currently, I'm sitting in the bunk of the tour bus that is sololy my families. Just to give us privacy and both sides of my new family often came to shows across the country. I'm extremely found of my Grandpa Kevin but I'm still warming up to my Grandma Diense. I mean she's nice and all but I don't trust her after that one day. My Uncle Kevin and Aunt Dani came to visit me at the New Jeresy show with my cousin Elena Rose. Uncle Joe and his girlfriend also came to visit me one day when I was preforming in LA, I loved Blanda. 

Anyways, way off topic. We are traveling to New Mexico for my show tomorrow and afterwards, off to Colorado and Chicago and then finally Texas. 

Over this tour, I grew really close to Jake. He's like the big brother that I don't have, I also got really close to his sister Jenny and his girlfriend Madi, Jenny visited mainly on the weekends and then Madi practically lived on the bus. They are another two people that are like the big sister's that I also don't have. God, being the soon to be oldest, sucks majorly sometimes. Jake, Madi and Jenny were the only people who stayed on my bus that weren't my family (although I consider them a part of my family). 

I was trying to decided which picture to tweet out before I came across the perfect picture. It was one that included my parents, my grandparents, my aunts Dallas, Selena and Marissa along with Jake, Madi and Jenny. It was taken last night at one of the rest stops we made. 

@kdlovato: Chilling with the fam at a chill stop, ft. Jake, Madi and Jenny. #tourlifeforlife

I smiled at the tweet and put my phone down on the matress before sliding out of my bunk. I decided that it was late enough to go and spend some time with everyone in the main room of the bus which was pretty big. I mean the bus was huge but it was seperated in a few areas. We had a basic kitchen that had a stove top and a mircowave and a fridge, and then we had the main room which held the TV and couches along with my video game system and then at the end of the bus (where I am currently at) we have the bunks and two small bedrooms. I let my parents have the one bedroom and sometimes I used the other bedroom but I let my grandparents use that whenever either set was with visiting. 

~time skip, one week~ 

Today was my last show of this leg and then tomorrow I would be going home for four days before heading to the land down under. I was so excited to be going home no matter how short I would be staying there, I was plain out excited to be sleeping in my own bed for a few days and seeing my dog. I knew I would be helping Nick and Uncle Joe and Grandpa for a little bit in both of the nerserys. 6 more months until the babies get here, I was so excited for them to get here. 

This afternoon Demi, Nick, Jake and I had a interview with the Radio Disney in Dallas, Texas. Well the interview was mainly Jake and I but Demi and Nick thought it would be the best time to tell everyone that Demi was pregnant, and at the show both of them were performing Made in the USA with me as a surprise so I thought it would be funny to sing the line "My siblings were made in the USA"  instead of "our love was made in the USA" . After the show, Demi, Nick and I were going to tweet out that Nick was going to be a dad again and Demi was going to be a mom again and that I was going to be a big sister. I have no idea why it was being done now because Demi has been wearing tight close since last month and it was totally suspicious but whatever. The interview was happening after Jake and I both had our sound checks while Ben Mader who was my opener had his sound check. 

I've had to keep my relationship with Ben totally professional, I mean he is totally hot and all but I wasn't ready for another relationship just yet, I'm still hurting by Luke's actions. Which speaking of Luke, we talked everything out and although I can't bring myself to call him a friend, decided that we were always better off as friends. Ashton, Calum and Mikey were so mad when they found out about Luke cheating, they were there for me and I love that about them. They are like my brothers and I love them so much because they chewed Luke out and everything. 

~Skip Sound Check~

I just got done with my sound check and I grabbed my long board from by the side of stage and rode to were the doors were to go outside, I then placed my long board by the wall and walked out side and to the bus to grab Demi, Nick and Jake from the tour bus so we can do our interview. I jogged over to the bus and grabbed a water out of the fridge before going to the bunks and the room that Nick and Demi share. I poked my head and told them that it's interview time and when they start to get up, I turn and walk over to Jake's bunk and tell him that it's interview time.

I then run off the bus and back into the building, I grab my skateboard from by the wall and ride it to the room where the interview it at. I know I really shouldn't be doing this inside by what can I say? I get bored so I ride the skateboard around the arena... I mean I could be causing differnet trouble so the way I see it, I being an angel. 

I arrived at the room that the interview was being held and placed my long board back against a wall, waiting for Demi, Nick and Jake. I watched as Ernie D who was going to be the interviewer talked about the four of us before everyone else joined us. 

"Okay so before we actually get the interview of Kaitlyn 'The Kid' Lovato started, we have a special accouncement from Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas. I wonder what it could be? Let's find out,"  Erine D said 

I stood next to Jake as Demi and Nick walked to were Erine was sitting. Jake looked at me funny. 

"Nice nickname Katie 'The Kid' Lovato."  Jake said.

"It's a long story that Erine can tell you"  I said 

Jake and I turned back to face the interview taking place in front of us. 

"Okay, so it's killing me. What is the speical accouncement?"  Erine D asked. 

Nick and Demi looked at eachother, as if silently asking who would be the one to say it. 

"Well, in a few short months, the world is going to gain a few more Jonas's"  Nick said 

I laughed at how Nick said it. 

"In simpler terms. I'm pregnant with Nick's babies"  Demi said while rolling her eyes

"Well this news is surprising. I feel like I watched your guys group up with the different interviews we did together and now you guys are having babies together. Well Nemi shippers are happy out there"  Erine D said 

Nick and Demi simply laughed at that. 

"Okay so, we are going to take a quick break and play a song with our real guests called 'Dreaming Wide Awake"  by Kaitlyn Lovato and Jake Miller." Erine D said. 

As the song played, Jake and I rocked out to the song. Each time I sang it, I fell more and more in love with it. 

After the song ended, Erine D introduced us, Jake and I walked forward and sat on the couch that was next to him. 

"Hello to Kaitlyn 'The Kid' Lovato and Jake Miller"  Erine D said, chuckling at my face 

"Erine...that nickname is dead and for the love of god called me Katie"  I groaned out

"Okay okay....but the nickname is not dead..now wave to the camera and say hello"  Erine D said

"Hey guys,"  both Jake and I greeted the camera

"Okay juicy information time, Katie, are you looking forward to being a big sister?"  Erine asked me

"Oh yea, I'm beyond exicted. I always wanted to be a big sister and this is my chance. I'm so excited for everything...except diaper duty...that's all mom and dad"  I said 

Erine laughed at me. 

"Okay, interview time." 

"Lets do it"  Jake and I said 

"Jake- What's the differences between this tour and your first one?" 

"Well, I'm a little older then I was on my first one. But I was also a opening act for this tour so thats new and I actually like that. But just like my first tour, I enjoyed this tour and I had a lot of fun" 

"Katie- Who was your favorite person to live with on the bus?"

"I love living with everyone on my bus. They are my family and it made us grow closer together. I mean everyone on the bus is pretty close to my age...I mean my mom and dad are 22 years old. But I loved when Maddie and Bea came to visit me along with the 1D boys who decided to surprise me at a show and run out on stage and start singing with me. They are the best. But I loved everyone on my bus"  

"Jake- you first, how did you react when Katie asked you to be on the album?" 

"Honestly, I was more then excited. I saw her in concert and I knew her voice and talent are pure and when she texted me to be on the song, I was excited. I'm proud to be her fan and have a close friendship with her"  

"Katie- how was it working with Jake?"  

"Well, he's a fun guy. I wrote the majority of the song with Megan Trainor and my Uncle Joe, but together Jake and I made a few small changes. It was a lot of fun recording with him...we had to do a few different recordings of the song because we would goof around in the booth or when listening to the song we would find patches to clean up." 

"This next question is actually for the both of you guys. What's it like living on the same tour bus together?" 

"Well, to me, Jake is more the a fellow musican. He's like a big brother to me and one of my best friends. I've gotten so close to him over the last month and his girlfriend and sister who often stay on the bus with us- they are amazing. I love Madi and Jenny as well, I love up to them and they treat me like a normal human." 

"Katie is awesome to tour with, I've gotten so close to her...in fact she's like another sister and a best friend. The thing is we understand eachother. We both led normal lives and then were found and we love what we do. Katie can act older then what she really is but can also act like a goofball and that's what I love about her. She knows when to be mature and serious but she also know when to act like the kid she is and I have fun with her when she acts like a kid. I've also grown super protective over her" 

"Aren't you guys cute? Haha. So whats next for the both of you guys?" 

"Well I know that after tonight- we are heading back to LA and then I'm staying at home for a few days before Jake and I go with my parents to Austrilia and where we will be doing like two or three shows and then I'm staying there with my parents and Jake will be flying back here and I do believe home. But both him and Ben will be joining me for the UK shows and my final leg which is around the US again but also Mexico, Canada and a few shows Brazil. Then after that I'm going back home and going to enjoy being a big sister because by that time my siblings should be here and I'll be taking a break for a year writing before I record my second album" 

"As for me, after the final leg for this tour- I'm going house shopping in the LA area and I'll be recording my debut album with Warner Brothers Studios. Hopefully I can do a full collaberation with Katie here. And then I will be heading on tour and after my tour and who knows what will happen after my tour" 

"So the both you guys will be a little busy- Katie you with your new siblings and writing for your second album along with possibly working with Jake. And you Jake- recording your debut album with Warner Brothers Studios and going housing shopping along with tour." 

"Sounds about right" 

"We have time for a few questions from twitter for the both of you and then we get to watch your concert" 

"Jake, this is for you. @dazedandconfused asked What do you miss the most about being at home in Miami?" 

"I definitly miss my parents and the home cooked meals but I love Chipotle so I can't complain about that. I miss my own bed" 

"Alright alright. Sounds good, Katie- @DevonticLovatic asked: What was your favorite part about touring?" 

"Um..My favorite part about touring has got to be meeting my fans every single show and performing for them. Oh and living on a tour bus with my family...cause who doesn't love that?" 

"Jake- @musicismyfuture asked: What would you to say to someone who wants to perform music?" 

"You know...just work hard and never give up. There are times that it gets hard but if you go into with hard work and not giving up then you will be fine. I believe in you and good luck to you" 

"Katie- @Tempted2Love asked: Did you help pick out the names for the babies? If so what are they?" 

"Yeah I actually did. I picked out the name for one of my brothers and one of my sisters. But you will have to wait to find them out"

"Okay Jake last one- @millertarydevontic asked: What was it like recording with Katie?"

"She's a really fun person to record with. Like she said, we both knew what we wanted for the song and we had to record is several time to make it perfect or because we made funny faces at one another" 

"Okay Katie last one- @itsagirlthing asked: What was it like living with Demi the first few months?"

"God, I loved it but it was pretty scary the first few months. I mean I went from being normal to being the adopted kid of Demi Lovato and so there was hate and some paps following me but Demi tried to make it as normal as possible...but lets face it...nothing about Demi is normal and I love it that way. I would never nor could never ask for a better mother"

"Wow! Thank you Jake Miller and Katie Lovato for an amazing interview! You guys sent in some awesome questions...BYE EVERYONE!"

Jake and I both looked at eachother before we pulled our new thing. "Hashtag tour life for life....bye guys"  

Jake and I got off the couch and danced towards the camera like goofs before each shoving our faces into the camera and making a funny face and then walking away like nothing ever happened. On the way out of the room I grabbed my skateboard, getting on it and skating past Jake and grabbing is snapback and putting it on before skating away. I missed my longboard but it wasn't someting I could use inside so I just dealt with my skateboard. 

I had a solid two hours before I was needed back in the hair and make up room and then the dressing room. So I decided to skate to the elevator and going to grab some food because I was starving. I rode across the stage being careful not to fall over anything. 

~Skip to after the concert~

"Goodnight Dallas! See you soon! We love you!!"  Jake and I yelled out

We then fell into the trap doors underneath us and into the mats that caught us. I ran into the arms of my parents and gave them a huge hug. 

"Congrats babygirl. That was amazing!"  both Nick and Demi gushed

Demi also gave Jake a hug before telling him congrats and Nick did a bro hug with Jake. I feel like my parents are happy that I brought Jake into thier lives. Together, the four of us went to the food table and grabbed some food before Jake and I took off our sound packs. After quickly eatting and changing along with me washing my make up off my face, we went towards the busses and rolled out. 

Once on the bus, I went straight towards my bunk and grabbed my phone off of it. I had a few texts from Madi and Jenny along with Bea. 

From Madi 
Good Luck Little Lovato 

From Madi 
Saw the interview already! Awh I love you like a sister to. Love ya Little Lovato 

From Jenny
Madi screamed in my ear when you said you loved us like sisters in the interview.... I now have hearing loss. Thanks Minion. haha Love you to sista from another mista. 

From Bea
I demand to see you before you leave for Austrilia!! I miss you like crazy strange one!! 

I laughed at all the texts and replied to the each of them before settleing into a deep sleep for the night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.....two more chapters...and then the two part epiloge and then Adopted by Demi Lovato is over... I'm gonna cry. haha

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter teaser- Nemi and Katie time!

I love y'all and I know this book wouldn't be anything without you guys. I hope the ending that is looming nearer wont dissappoint.

Stay Strong loves