Chapter 8: Katie Goes Live (almost)

Recap: 

.....it was my manager, fuck...i thought as I hit the answer button on my staringwheel.

Chapter 8: Katie Goes Live (almost)

Demi's POV 

Hey Phil, whats up?

Hey Demi, listen I know I told you that you can have a break for a about a month or so, so you can spend time with your daughter.  Phil said.

There's a but coming isnt there Phil? I questionly cut him off

Yes Demi...there is a but. Anyways as I was saying....your twitter mentions are blowing up. Yes its true you have been seem with your daughter in public. But until earlier today the public and your fans did not know she was your daughter. can you and your daughter do an interview with Ellen and The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon? I know how much you like them.

First of Phil, my daughter as a has and her name is Kaitlyn Jennifer.I unintenally snap at him. I know I told you her name after I adopted her. And you should ask her she is in the car with me...

Uh okay, Sorry Demi.

It's fine Phil, go ahead ask her. 

Katie's POV

I was listening to Demi's conversation with her manager and when she snapped at him for constently refering to me as her daughter and not by my name...god I love my mom. I mean I have a name for a reason.

So Kaitlyn Jennifer, would you like to go on Ellen and The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon with your mom? Phil asked me

Phil, first of all just call me Katie. I do not go by my full first name because its a mouthful...unless i am in trouble please do not call me Kaitlyn Jennifer. And sure I would love to...it sounds like fun. I will do it. I say

Great! Thank you girls I will make the calls and then Demi I will text you the dayes and times of the interviews. Bye Girls! 

Alright Phil sounds like a plan, Bye Phile Demi says.

Phil then hung up

I felt Demi stareing at me so I look over to her and see that Demi is smiling like a crazy fool. Thank god we are at a red light otherwise I am pretty sure we would have ended up in a ditch by now.

What? I asked

Oh nothing I am just happy you seem so exicted about telling the public that I am your mom. I love you kiddo. Demi says.

I love you too mom. And anything for you I tell her. 

Maybe oneday I will be famous and make my own name instead of just being known as Kaitlyn Jennifer Leigh Lee Lovato, Demi Lovato's Daughter. I want to sing and act like my momma, but be known for me. 

Phil McIntyre's POV: (A/N yay new pov!)

I had nothing much going on today until my phone was blowing up with people and their questions about who the girl is that Demi is always seen with lately. I finally decided to give her a call and ask if they wanted to do a interview and tell the public about her daughter. It was going good until she snapped at me to refering to Katie as "your daughter" always which I totally get. After I talked to them and they agreed. I got on the phone with Ellen's people and Jimmy's people and got them their dates.

Ellen- May 6th at 3pm

Jimmy- June 2nd at 2pm 

After that was set in stone I sent Demi a text with all the information. She has already been to the studios so theres that. Hopefully after the public actually finds out nobody else will want to many interviews. And hopefully nobody will gave Katie any hate because one of two thing will happen:

1- It will tear Demi apart and something bad will happen

2- Demi will become a protective mama bear and tell everyone off. 

Either way it will not be pretty. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So here is a new chapter...I am so sorry that it is short. I wrote it all in like 1o minutes. Its been a really bad day and besides music and sports...writing helps me clear my mind so you may see another chapter by the end of today. Again sorry its so short.

Do you thing. Vote, Comment and message me! I will always be here for anyone if you need to talk to someone. I am legit on wattpad all day because I gave up listening in school. BYE GUYS!