bracelet ✎ 범규 ⁽¹/³⁾

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [     ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

"is everything okay, beomgyu?"

beomgyu nodded his head but he didn't even glance in your direction.

you didn't believe he was okay though. you never seemed to believe anything he said anymore.

he was a different person now.

a changed person.

he wasn't the same loving beomgyu he was when the two of you first started dating. he wasn't the beomgyu you would secretly meet up with when your family didn't know anything and he wasn't the beomgyu who would call you every night to sing to you to help you fall asleep.

this beomgyu always sighed and seemed tired all the time.

tired with you.

it was like you were just a pest to him now. whenever you asked him something he would sigh and just mumble about how he wasn't in the mood for talking or he just wouldn't reply at all and act as if he didn't hear you.

where did your old boyfriend go? the one who made you feel loved and not like you were constantly irritating.

"beomgyu?" you murmured. "is everything okay between us?"

it took beomgyu quite some time to answer. his eyes focused solely on his socked feet. he looked lost.

far away.

there was something clearly on his mind but he didn't want to tell you.

"beomgyu please!" you pleaded. "just talk to me. let me know you're okay."

"i did something bad, y/n."

you furrowed your eyebrows.

what would beomgyu do that would cause him to act distant for such a long time?

three months.

three months is how long you endured this new version of your supposed boyfriend. you were sick of it and you wanted answers.

"what did you do?" you asked cautiously.

beomgyu roughly ran his fingers through his hair and let out a groan. "i don't want to tell you....i can't tell you. i don't want to hurt you..."

"i think i can handle it." you resisted the urge to roll your eyes. "at this point i can handle anything from you, beomgyu."

before beomgyu could reply his phone went off and he dived for the device that was on the coffee table.

you watched him with curious eyes as he unlocked his phone and checked his messages.

it wasn't an unusual thing though.

there would be times when he would ignore you to check his phone or he would disappear to talk to someone.

someone you didn't know. you never thought to investigate.

why not investigate? well, you didn't want to seem like a nosy, interfering girlfriend.

you seemed to already irritate him already. you didn't want to annoy him further by asking questions.

beomgyu put his phone away and he finally made eye contact with you.

"the boys?" you asked.

beomgyu shook his head. "someone you don't know...look, can we talk another time?"

you mouth fell open in outrage. "another time? you were about to tell me something serious and as soon as you received that text you changed your mind? who were you even texting anyway if it wasn't taehyun, yeonjun and kai?"

beomgyu stood up and grabbed his sweater. "no one important. i'm going out now so we can talk about this some other time."

"beomgyu! i don't want to talk about this another time!" you exclaimed. "why do you keep doing this to me? why do you keep hurting me?"

beomgyu didn't reply and left you alone in the living room.

you got up to follow him but he was already out of the front door and walking down the drive way.

you went back to the living and sat in your original spot and let out a shaky sigh.

no.

you wasn't going to cry.

you were tired of crying.

you'll just wait for beomgyu to come back and then you'll talk...right?

"i shouldn't have let him go," you grumbled. "he can be so frustrating.

you got up and went to the kitchen for a drink to calm yourself down till you spotted something shiny on the microwave.

you went to the microwave and grabbed what was a charm bracelet.

it wasn't your bracelet.

or beomgyu's...?

"it has to be his." you tried to reassure yourself. "why else would a charm bracelet be on the microwave...maybe...it was for me?"

you stared at the beautiful charm bracelet in your hand before shoving it in your pocket.

beomgyu bought it and he wanted to give it to you to apologise for the way he has acted...that was what you wanted to believe.

note

i'm sorry for portraying beomgyu
like this 💔💀