running out of time ⁽¹/²⁾ ✎ 연준

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [     ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

note

here's an imagine after 2 million years of waiting :). to make up for my absence here's a long imagine. also, the girl in this imagine is NOT from itzy. 

you gave a sad smile as yeonjun excitedly showed you the wedding scrap book he and his soon to be wife put together.

you and yeonjun have been the best of friends since you were toddlers and now you're both adults, still as close as ever.

over the years of you knowing yeonjun you were slowly developing feelings for the boy that you never thought you would and now it was eating you up from the inside.

he was going to get married to a woman that didn't even deserve his love.

you hated yeonjun's fiancé(e?). it had nothing to do with the fact that she is the one getting with yeonjun and not you. you hated her because of the way she treated yeonjun.

she was selfish and treated yeonjun as if he was her private assistant.

she's cheated on him twice but yeonjun was quick to forgive her.

why would yeonjun love a woman who treated him like trash? because love was blind.

so very blind.

"i can't wait, y/n," yeonjun said, excitedly. "there's only two weeks till i'll be marrying the love of my life."

you resisted the erge to roll your eyes.
how can someone like lia be the love of anyone's life?

when yeonjun wanted to propose to lia he spoke to you first asking for advice. you tried to tell yeonjun that she was a bad person and she wasn't right for yeonjun but he stopped talking to you for weeks after that.

"you're still coming to the wedding right?" yeonjun asked. "you said something about working that day."

"yeah." you ignored the pain in your chest. "i'll be there. i promise."

yeonjun beamed and took both of your hands in his with made you heart race.

"thanks for always being there for me, y/n. i honestly couldn't ask for a better friend."

friend.

"i'm always here for you, yeonjun. always."