dogs are better 🐶 ✎ 휴닝카이

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [   ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [   ]

"i can't choose!"

you were currently at a pet store trying to pick between a bengal kitten and a teacup pomeranian.

you've approximately been in the store for half an hour and your mother was running out of patience.

she said you could only pick one pet making your decision harder.

you wanted both but your mother said that it just wasn't possible.

you picked the kitten up and cradled it in your arms.

"so you've decided?" your mother got her purse out of her bag, getting ready to pay.

"no! not yet!" you said quickly.

you ignored your mother's glare and stroked the soft kitten in your arms.

"she's so cute!" you gushed.

"dogs are better."

you looked up to see a boy, a rather tall and handsome boy holding the teacup pomeranian you were gushing over not too long ago.

he put the tea cup on the ground and you could see the name tag on his shirt.

kai.

"you work here?" you asked

the boy nodded. "only part-time since i'm in college. i need money and i love animals so that's why i'm here."

the teacup pomeranian rubbed it's small head on your knee. your eyes practically formed hearts.

"you should get the dog. like i said before, dogs are better than cats."

"according to who?"

kai smiled. "me."

you put the kitten down and it instantly went to the other cats.

you picked the teacup pomeranian up and made it level with your face.

you started to giggle as it licked your nose.

"y/n! don't let that dog lick you!"

"it's fine mother and i've chosen the dog."

you stood up and made your way to the counter.

"would you like to buy any toys or food?" kai gestured at the selves filled with a range of dog toys and dog food.

"okay."

kai took the dog from your arms so you could grab all the things you wanted for your new pet.

once you had everything you could possibly need you put them on the counter so kai could scan them.

you watched him as he scanned all the products.

he was a good looking person and he seemed nice. half of you wanted to see him again.

your mother appeared and paid for everything. you were both about to leave till kai called after you.

"you still owe me!"

your mother raised her eyebrow. "that's ludicrous! for what when i paid a ridiculous amount of money not even a minute ago."

kai ignored your mother and faced you. "you owe me since i pretty much helped you decide what to buy."

"what would you like in return?"

"your number and for you to go for dinner with me this evening."

your mother scoffed then made her way out of the pet store leaving you and kai alone.

"um...okay?"

you got your phone out and kai got his out. you put your number in his phone and he smiled.

"i'll text you when i get of work, y/n."

you nodded, cheeks heating up.

note

personally, i prefer cats🐈