meant to go ⁽²/²⁾ 범규

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

"man, that really sucks that it didn't go how you wanted it to go."

"you've said that like, twenty times now." johnny rolled his eyes. "you're not making beomgyu feel any better."

jaehyun childishly stuck his tongue out at johnny who simpily rolled his eyes in response.

"it's alright guys." beomgyu sighed. "i'm fine, really. i should've expected this to be honest. it's been seven months. did i honestly expect y/n to still love me? and anyways...jaehyun was right. there's other girls."

"just stay single for a bit." doyoung shrugged. "trust me, the single life is way better."

"and that right there is the truth." jaehyun gave doyoung a high five.

"ignore those clowns," johnny mumured so only beomgyu could hear. "they aren't exactly the right people to sympathise with. you have me if you need anyone to talk to."

beomgyu smiled warmly. "thank you, johnny. you're a true friend."

"hey!" jaehyun whined. "i thought i was a true friend!"

"stop talking jaehyun," johnny said which made doyoung snigger.

y/n watched sadly as the four friends walked past, laughing and joking around. beomgyu's smile was the brightest of them all.

it has been a while since y/n has seen beomgyu so happy.

well, she rarely saw him in school anyway.

"what's the matter?" jungwoo wrapped his arm around y/n's neck and pulled her closer to him.

"nothing," she murmured. "just thinking about something."

"can i come to your house today?" jungwoo disregarded y/n's response.

"not today jungwoo. i have a lot of work to do," y/n lied.

"earlier on you claimed that you were missing me and now you're too busy to hang out with me?" jungwoo raised an eyebrow.

"well i didn't exactly know you were coming today, did i?" y/n snapped.

jungwoo raised his eyebrows. "what's up with you? ever since beomgyu spoke to you you've been acting weird."

"i have to go now." y/n dashed of ignoring the calls of her boyfriend.

y/n stopped running when she saw beomgyu and his friends going inside a small café.