kai's parents ✎ 휴닝카이

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

c/n - country name (the name of the country you're from)

isn't he cute?

yes he is. that was a rhetorical question.

"what should i wear i've literally taken out all my clothes from my wardrobe and my drawers." you turned your camera so kai could see the mess you made.

you were currently on face time with your boyfriend of two years. you were going to visit his parents for the first time in a few hours and you were a nervous wreck.

"just wear anything," kai said.

"you're not being helpful," you whined. "i called so you could help me out."

kai let out an exasperated sigh. "wear that yellow dress thingy."

you picked up the yellow dress that was on the head board of your bed and showed it to kai.

"yeah, that's nice."

"when someone says something is nice it really isn't."

kai rolled his eyes playfully. "okay fine it is absolutely 100% totally straight up beautiful."

you giggled, "why, thank you."

"y/n, i need to go. my mum wants me to help her with the cooking. she is really desperate to impress you. i'll pick you up at eight okay?"

you nodded, "i'll see you then, bye."

"bye."

you switched your phone off and chuckled it on your bed.

you looked at the silky yellow dress skeptically. you've never worn it before and you were starting to regret not doing so because of how beautiful it looked.

you put the dress down before stripping down to your underwear. you picked the dress up again and slipped the yellow material over your body.

you observed yourself in the mirror. the dress did look good on you but was it really good enough to visit your significant others' parent's?

"you look lovely dear."

you jumped out of your skin. "mother!"