i'm here ✎ 연준

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

(っ◔◡◔)っMaiJaz572

your vidid like dream came to an abrupt stop when you jolted awake at the sound of thunder

you completely forgot about how there was meant to be a storm.

you subconsciously snuggled into your boyfriend who was sleeping peacefully beside you. he was so lucky. you wished you could be sleeping right now but since the storm has finally started, there was no way you could ever fall back asleep.

for a while you couldn't hear anything. you shut your eyes since you thought the storm passed but you were far from right.

the thunder clap was so much louder it caused you to let out a startled squeak and grip on to yeonjun's shirt.

yeonjun groaned in his sleep and flipped himself over.

should you wake him up?

no, who would want to be woken up in the middle of the night?

you jumped again at the sound of another thunder clap and decided to just risk it and wake yeonjun up.

"yeonjun?" you lightly shook his shoulder. "jun?"

"hmm?" he mumbled, back still facing you.

"i'm sorry to wake you up," you mumured. "it's just that...i can't go back to sleep."

yeonjun flipped himself over and you felt a wave of guilt wave over you. he looked completely shattered. he had such a long and tiresome day at work but here you are waking him up.

"why can't you sleep?" he asked.

you jumped at another thunder clap and he smiled softly.

"is that why you can't sleep love? are you scared of the thunder?"

you timidly nodded your head and yeonjun pulled you closer him.

"i'm just being silly," you mumbled.

"no you're not." yeonjun wrapped his arms around you and rested his chin on top of your head. "it's okay to be scared. there's nothing wrong with being scared but you don't have to because you're inside with me. you know i'd never let anything bad happen to you. right?"

you nodded as you shut your eyes.

"what did i do to deserve you yeonjun?"

yeonjun kissed the top of your head. "nothing. you were just you and that is all i want. now try and fall back asleep. i'm not going to sleep till you sleep."

and yeonjun kept to his word.

occasionally, you would panic but yeonjun would hold you tighter and whisper sweet nothings which would eventually help you to relax.

he spent half the night wide awake just to help you fall back asleep and you were grateful to have such a caring, loving boyfriend.

what would you do without him?

note

thank you for requesting
hehe. sorry it's so short :'(.