proposal ✎ 범규

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

"let's get married."

you burst into laughter which caused your boyfriend to furrow his eyebrows.

"what?" you asked.

"i said let's get married."

you started to laugh again which beomgyu didn't appreciate. "i'm being serious, y/n."

you stopped laughing and looked at beomgyu. he didn't look like he was joking.

"really?" you whispered.

beomgyu shoved his hand in the pocked of his supreme hoodie and pulled out a small box.

he went on his knees and flicked the box open and inside was a haribo ring.

you chortled yet again. "i thought you said you were being serious, beomgyu?"

beomgyu smiled sheepishly. "i am being serious but i'm really broke right now so i can't really afford a real engagement ring. once i get enough money i'll get a real one but anyways what i want to say is will you marry me, y/n l/n?

the minute you walked into my life my entire life changed. you made me feel things i thought i would never feel before. you make me feel so happy and honestly i don't know what i'd do without you. will you make me the happiest man alive by being my wife?"

you didn't realise you were crying to beomgyu stood up and wiped your wet cheeks.

"yes beomgyu," you whispered. "yes."

"hmm, love?"

you flung your arms around beomgyu's kneck and pulled him in for a hug.

"i want to marry you choi beomgyu! i love you so much!"

beomgyu showered your face with kisses. in between each kiss he'd tell you that he loved you.

"i don't want to be with anyone else besides you beomgyu." you mumbled into his kneck.

beomgyu pulled away and took the haribo ring out of the small box. he grabbed your hand and placed the ring apon your ring finger.

"this ring better survive till i buy you a real one, y/n." beomgyu deadpanned.

"i won't make any promises."