grocery shopping ✎ 휴닝카이

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

you were the first to wake up. you smiled when i saw kai's face. he just looked so cute when he was sleeping.

you poked his nose and he suddenly grabbed your finger making you yelp.

his eyes opened and he smiled. "morning y/n."

"you scared me!"

kai laughed, "i should be the one that's scared. my girlfriend decides to poke my nose when i'm sleeping like, who does that."

you rolled my eyes playfully before stretching and slipping out of bed.

"noooo don't leave! you were keeping me warm."

"there's literally nothing in the fridge. i have to go shopping."

"then i'll go with you."

you went inside the bathroom and kai joined you shortly (TO BRUSH HIS TEETH YOU NASTIES).

╔•ೋ° °ೋ•╗
time skip
╚•ೋ° °ೋ•╝

when you both arrived at the grocers you got out of the car and grabbed a trolley.

"kai, have you got the shopping list?" you asked.

he patted his back pocket, "yes."

"what the hell." you burst into laughter.

"i was checking if it was in my back pocket you fool." he took the shopping list out of his back pocket and passed it to you.

"okay we need some fruit and vegetables."

you walked ahead of kai to the fruit section. you grabbed random fruits that you saw and put them inside the trolley.

"seriously y/n, grapefruit?"

"i'll just make juice out of it or something."

"that sounds disgusting but okay."

when you were sure there was enough fruit in the trolley you went to the vegetable section.

"y/n, slow down i'm seriously struggling to keep up with you."

you giggled before throwing broccoli and coliflower into the trolley.

"i bet we're not even gonna eat half of this stuff." kai sighed. "like we're splashing cash on food that's just gonna go bad."

you ignored his comment and continued throwing vegetables into the trolley.

"your grocery shopping skills are terrible, y/n. your mother would be very disappointed." kai shook his head in disappointment.

"i know." you laughed. "now let's get some snacks."

you and kai walked together to the snack aisle.

grocery shopping wasn't exactly what you would consider romantic but you just enjoyed the fact that we were doing it together.

when kai wasn't here you've been too lazy to grocery shop so you've been living off takeaway.

"okay we need haribo's─no starmix though because we all know they're the worse ones." kai picked up several tangfastic packets from the shelves and put them in the trolley.

"very true," you said.

you and kai left the snack aisle and went to the tills to pay.

"i'll pay okay?" kai said.

"no no it's okay i'll pay."

"i'm just going to ignore you."

you watched as kai put all the things on to the convery belt.

"we have so much nonsense i don't even eat avocado." you sighed.

"oh well." kai shrugged his shoulders. "apparently it's nice on crackers."

"that sounds pretty disgusting but okay."

when kai put everything on the convery belt you back hugged him catching him off guard.

"believe it or not i kinda had fun today. i really missed you," i said.

"i had fun too but i know my bank account isn't."

you snorted. "well i did said i'd pay."