comfort ⁽²/²⁾ 태현

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

"you know what? let me leave it—"

taehyun grabbed your arm. "there's no way you're leaving now. we need to get your stuff."

"but i don't want to face jisung," you murmured.

taehyun's face softened. "i know you don't but you've pushed this for weeks now. you were meant to grab your stuff weeks ago. you can't keep living of my clothes." taehyun tugged at his sweater that you were wearing.

since you split with jisung you've been freeloading at taehyun's house as you didn't want to move back in with your family.

they'd just say i told you so anyways.

they knew jisung wasn't right for you but did you listen?

of course not.

"i'll go in with you if you want," taehyun suggested. "you know i'm always here for you."

you smiled. "thank you, taehyun. thank you for everything."

"that's what friends are for!"

during the past few weeks you've gotten to know taehyun. he was relaxed a fun to be with.

to say you enjoying his company would be an understatement.

you took a deep breath before you pressed the door bell.

the door swung open and the same girl jisung cheated on you with was stood in the doorway.

"seriously?" you shook in anger. "he said that you were just a mistake but here you are!"

taehyun placed his hand on your shoulder and you instantly calmed down.

"i'm just here to get my stuff."

the girl nodded and stepped to the side allowing you and taehyun inside.

taehyun followed you up the stairs to the room that you used to sleep in.

you opened all the drawers and passed taehyun everything that belonged to you so he could put them in his suitcase.

"what's going on here—y/n?"

you stopped raiding the drawers and turned around to see jisung stood in the doorway of the room.

"what are you doing?" he asked.

"what does it look like?" taehyun rolled his eyes. "she's taking her stuff you cheater."

jisung's eyes narrowed. "and who are you exactly?"

"a better man, that's all you need to know."

jisung's cheeks went pink.

"common, tae," you murmured. "i'm done in here."

you barged past jisung and made you way back downstairs. "i don't own much so we're done now."

jisung followed you and taehyun to the front door.

"y/n, let's just talk this out," jisung pleaded.

you scoffed. "yet the girl is still here? i don't think so. we're over jisung. don't you get it?"

you stormed out of the house and into taehyun's car. you watched taehyun as he hesitated.

taehyun turned to jisung and said something which must of made him angry since he clenched his fists.

when taehyun finished with jisung he got inside the car.

"what did you say?" you raised an eyebrow.

"all i did was put him in his place. that's all. anyways, let's forget about jisung. we're going to go back to my place and leave your stuff and then i want to take you somewhere."

you bit back a smile. "and this is now the time when i'll lose my life because i got too friendly with a stranger."

taehyun lightly punched your shoulder. "i'm not going to murder you. i'm not a stranger either. we're good friends now."

you nodded. "good friends indeed. now enough talking! i'm becoming impatient and i want to know where you're going to take me."

taehyun smiled as he started the car.

you were just too cute for his heart to bare.

⊱⋅ ──── ⋅⊰
later on
⊱⋅ ──── ⋅⊰

"y/n, wake up. we're here."

you slowly opened your eyes and stretched. "i fell asleep?"

"yes you did."

"well you were driving for for such a long time. look! the sun is about to set!"

taehyun got out of the car. "and that's why we need to be quick. common!"

you got out of the car and followed taehyun on to the deserted beach.

he grabbed you hand and pulled you down to the ground making you sit on the warm sand.

"i used to come here a lot. when things were kinda rough," taehyun said. "i would come at this time only because that's when no one is here. it's nice listening to the waves. it helps me to think about life."

you watched the sun as it began to set.

"when i met you at the park a few weeks ago. that's when my life wasn't exactly going how i wanted it to go," taehyun continued. "but then you've made me feel more happier. therefore meaning i've been coming here less than i usually did."

you leaned against taehyun and he wrapped his arm around you.

neither of you spoke. you just listened to the waves as the crashed against eachother.

you looked up and taehyun was glowing underneath the sun. you leaned up so you could kiss his cheek but he turned his head meaning that you kissed him on the lips.

"sorry," you mumbled, once you pulled away.

"i'm not."

surprising the both of you, taehyun cupped your cheeks pulled you in for another sweet and lasting kiss.

note

ayyy happy ending.
i am NoT (stray kids ;))
writing a part 3.