annoying ✎ 휴닝카이

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

you sighed for the hundredth time as kai's foot connected with your cheek.

"i thought i told you to stop." you mumbled, eyes not leaving your laptop screen. you had to finish your essay whether kai was 'stepping' on your face or not.

"i don't wanna," he said childishly.

his foot connect with your nose this time.

"kai," you warned.

"i'm really bored. pay attention to meeeee!"

"go and read a book or something."

kai put both of his feet on top of your head and messed your hair (that took you a while to do) up.

"but i don't want to read a book! i want you to pay attention to me!"

you tried your best to ignore kai as he 'stepped' on your face. everything was going well to kai kicked your laptop off your lap.

"kai!" you exclaimed.

you jumped off the bed and crouched to the floor. you sighed when you saw how shattered the laptop screen was.

"kai! you smashed my laptop! i didn't even save my work on a memory stick!"

kai appeared beside you. he was feeling guilty. he knew that it took you a long time to do your essay and the due date wasn't far.

"it was an accident i'm sorry─"

"sorry doesn't fix my laptop, kai! i barely have any money to get by so how can i afford another laptop?"

"i'm really sorry y/n i─"

"i can't  talk to you right now." you stood up and grabbed your hoodie. "just don't follow me. i need some time to myself."

kai did as you said. he didn't follow you like he usually would. he picked the laptop up and tried to switch it on.

the laptop did switch on but it was glitching so you could barely see anything. he could just make out that your essay was still open.

"that's good," he murmured. "it's still here."

he carefully closed the laptop and put it inside your laptop bag.

he quickly grabbed his vans and slipped them on before grabbing the laptop and dashing out of the apartment.

he caused the mess so he wanted to fix it. literally.

when he got into town he went to his favourite repair shop. he was a regular customer as he was constantly breaking his charger and his earphones. they'd always sell them to him at a relatively cheap price.

"kai kamal huening, why am i not surprised to see you?" kim namjoon, the owner of the small repair shop, said.

"it's not my charger this time," kai said.

"ohhhh okay," namjoon said in a sarcastic tone. "is it your earphones this time? i have black airpods in stock─"

"no no." kai placed the laptop bag on the counter. "my girlfriends' laptop. i smashed the screen."

namjoon snorted, "well i bet she's mad."

"she is." kai sighed. "how much will it be to repair the screen?"

"let me take a look." namjoon unzipped the bag and took the laptop out. he gasped when he saw the state of the once perfect screen. "bro, what the hell did you do?"

"i um...accidently kicked the laptop out of her hands when she was using it."

"of course you did. well repairing it won't be cheap i can tell you that."

"just tell me the price namjoon."

"it'll sum up to £160."

kai choked, "what?"

"well i did say it wouldn't come cheap. it's practically the same as buying a new laptop. i have a few new one's if you want to buy one."

"i can't buy a new one. y/n's work is on this one."

"well what do you want to do kai? the new one's are going for £145."

kai chewed his lip. he didn't know what to do. if  he was to pay £160 to repair it he would be broke for a few weeks so he wouldn't be able to afford things for college and if he didn't repair it you would probably hate him forever.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ •
later on
• ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

kai walked inside the living room to see you laying on the sofa in grey sweats and and a grey hoodie, stuffing your mouth with sweet and salt popcorn while watching some random movie on netflix.

this was your 'i'm annoyed so don't talk to me' mode.

"y/n," kai called out.

you looked up instantly glaring at your boyfriend. "what? do you wanna break the tv too? do it later because i'm watching something."

"i'm not going to do that," kai said softly. "i have something for you." he placed what looked like your laptop bag on the table.

you eyed it spectiaclly. "i don't want to see my destroyed laptop kai."

kai unzipped the bag and pulled the laptop out.

he put the the laptop on your lap. "open it."

you slowly opened the laptop and squealed in shock. "k-kai! it's fixed!"

you pushed the laptop to the side and jumped on top of kai. "thank you, thank you, thank you."

"i really didn't mean to destroy the screen y/n, i promise you."

"i know you didn't, kai. how much was it to repair?"

"...that doesn't really matter. all that matters is you finishing that essay."

you smiled, "too right!"

note

get yourself a man like
that

edit

did i honestly make namjoon the owner of the repair shop?
what was i thinking 😭