jealous much? ✎ 휴닝카이

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

(っ◔◡◔)っromiworld

"i missed hanging out with you, y/n

"i missed hanging out with you, y/n."

"i know, haechan." you sighed. "it's been such a long time since we've seen each other."

today you were spending some quality time with an old friend. you haven't seen haechan in a few months so when he asked if you wanted to go out for lunch you were ecstatic.

haechan wasn't just like any old friend. he was like an older brother you've never had. he was always there when you needed him the most and he'd always support you even if your decisions were stupid. perfect friend right?

when haechan turned around you used that as a chance to grab a handful of his fries.

he turned back around and rolled his eyes when he saw you trying to stuff several fries in your mouth at once.

"seriously, y/n? if you wanted more fries you could of told me and i would have bought you some."

you laughed. "i only want your fries."

haechan lunged for your milkshake resulting to you yelping in suprise.

"haechan!"

he removed the lid and drank it all.

"that was nice." he gave you the empty cup back.

you grabbed another handful of his fries and threw them at his face.

"y/n," he whined. "what a waste of perfectly good fries."

you burst into laughter. how could you not laugh when your best friend was covered in fries.

"y/n?"

you looked up to see your boyfriend, kai, with his best friend, beomgyu.

"oh!" you exclaimed. "hi kai! hi beomgyu!"

"whose that?" kai ignored your greeting and nodded in haechan's direction.

"that's my friend i was telling you about."

"i didn't know your friend would be a boy."

you turned to haechan, ignoring kai's comment. "this is my boyfriend, kai."

haechan outstretched his hand. kai didn't shake it he just stared at the hand as if he's never seen a hand before.

haechan slowly put his hand down, realising that kai would never shake it.

"hi...i'm haechan."

"i don't care."

you stared at kai in disbelief. you couldn't belief how rude he was being. it was just wasn't like him.

"kai," you hissed.

"i was just being honest." kai shrugged

"haechan, please excuse us for a minute."

you grabbed kai's hand and dragged him out of mcdonald's.

"what is wrong with you? what is your problem?"

"haechan is my problem. i don't like him. at all."

you threw your hands in the air. "you don't even know the guy."

"i don't need to know him because i can already tell that he likes you."

it suddenly hit you.

kai was jealous.

"kai kamal huening! are you jealous?" you smirked.

"what? no! of course not!" he spluttered.

you laughed. "oh my god you are! aren't you?"

"no i'm not!" kai folded his arms as he pouted.

"your red cheeks say otherwise."

you pulled kai in for a hug. "don't be jealous, kai! haechan is just my friend. i love him but i'm not in love with him. you're my boyfriend not him."

"i just don't want to loose you," kai mumbled into your hair. "you mean so much to me."

"i know i know. i love you, kai."

"i love me too."

you pulled away from kai and slapped his shoulder.

"what the heck!"

"say you love me!"

"alright calm down! i love you too."

"say it louder!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" kai screamed resulting to a few stares from people passing by.

"that's much better!" you wrapped your arms around kai. "now let's go back and you can go and apologise to haechan."

"not gonna happen."