just a study buddy ✎ 휴닝카이 🤍

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

the world worked in mysterious ways.

sometimes in your favour, most of the time not.

this time, however, the world seemed to be on your side which was rather unusual.

a week prior to this day, you were alone in the classroom, ransacking your bag because you couldn't find your phone.

your bag was full and a complete mess.

you couldn't go anywhere till you were sure you had your phone.

while the class went to have their lunch, you hung back to sort your stuff out.

as you were sorting your things out, your teacher entered the classroom with the guy you happened to like trailing behind him.

kai huening.

you stopped fixing your bag and listened as your teacher was yelling at kai for 'failing yet another exam'.

"this is the third time in less than a year. if you don't get your act together, i'll have no choice but to get your parents in. your parents are paying a lot of money to have you here. do you want me to call them and tell them you're underachieving?"

as you listened to their conversation, a sudden idea came into your head hence why you're sat in the back of a quiet café with all your sociology work scattered on the table.

you were going to tutor kai for the next six months as instructed by your sociology teacher as you were top of the class.

you told your teacher you could help kai boost his grades which is where the idea of being his tutor came from.

sitting with your crush for an hour every monday to friday for the next six months? perfect.

you turned your phone to check the time and sighed.

kai was almost thirty minutes late.

when your sociology teacher told kai you'd be his tutor, he didn't seem thrilled but he didn't complain either.

maybe he was sitting at home...laughing at you?

as your nerves began to kick in, the café door opened at you spotted kai walk towards to counter and order himself something to drink.

you were feeling excited for today but now you wanted to leave.

you've never seen him wearing anything other than the awful private school uniform. he looked too good in casual clothes.

the longer he was taking to get to your table, the more sick you felt.

he hasn't even seen you yet. maybe you can just go home and tell kai you were feeling sick?