need some help? ✎ 연준

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [   ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [   ]

you honestly could have cried.

despite being in a public place surrounded by judgemental people, you could have started bawling like a baby.

the baby in your arms was showing no signs of calming down and it was taking it's toll on you.

no one said being a parent would be easy but you were so convinced you could do this.

you were so sure you'd manage. you had all the experience in the world yet you couldn't stop your own child from crying in the library.

it was meant to be a nice day out for the two of you.

you haven't gone out ever since nina was born and that was five months ago.

you've been hassled by your friends, begging you to get a babysitter so you could spend time with them but you refused.

now nina was here, you had to make a lot of sacrifices.

such as sacrificing your social life.

you couldn't afford to be going out anymore...especially since you're not working and nina's so called father doesn't even bother to help.

all you had was your parents but you never asked them to babysit.

they had their own busy lives.

since you've spent most of your days at home, a new friend you made at the hospital (also a young parent) came over with a leaflet about a library story time.

a chance to socialise with other parents and for nina to meet other babies.

you were so excited to get out of the house to do something fun with your daughter but she just wasn't having it.

she was quiet for the first thirty minutes till she started to fidget in her pram.

you gave her a bottle of milk because you assumed she was hungry but she threw the bottle on the floor, arched her back and started to thrash around in her pram.

you took her out so you could cuddle her but she became more angry and started hitting your chest with her little fists.

all the other parents were fine with their babies and toddlers.

they were all quiet, enjoying story time but it was just you who seemed to be struggling.

even the much younger parents sat at the back were doing fine so why were you finding it so difficult to calm her down?