locked in ⁽¹/⁴⁾ 투모로우바이투게더

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [     ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [     ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

"this is stupid. why are we even here like, can we go back to y/n's house now?"

"lighten up beomgyu." yeonjun slapped beomgyu's shoulder. "we're just here to have a bit of fun."

"but aren't we too old to celebrate halloween?" kai raised an eyebrow.

"you're never 'too old' kai," you said. "now how are we going to get in?"

yeonjun put his back pack on the muddy ground. he opened the bag and pulled out a crowbar.

you and yeonjun seemed to be the only people out of your gang to appreciate halloween. kai used to love it but as soon as he turned seventeen his attitude towards the holiday changed. beomgyu never liked it, taehyun didn't care for it and soobin...well it was just a bit of fun.

"you guys are killjoys." you pouted. "can you just pretend to like halloween? for me at least. forget yeonjun."

beomgyu rolled his eyes. "whatever. just get the door open so we can go in already."

"what he said." kai sighed.

like a normal person you would use the crowbar to open the door but yeonjun smashed the window instead.

"yeonjun what the heck!" you hissed, quickly looking around. "we'll get caught! why didn't you just open the door?"

"that's the boring way." yeonjun smashed the window again. "we don't use doors on halloween."

"this guy." soobin slowly shook his head.

yeonjun climbed through the now open window. taehyun, kai and soobin followed but beomgyu wavered.

"what's up?" you asked.

"if we die...i'll bring us back to life and i'll just kill you again," beomgyu grumbled.

"yeah, yeah," you scoffed.

beomgyu climbed through the window and you followed.

"it stinks in here," kai whined.

"i've got you." yeonjun took his deodorant out of his bag.

"don't spray─"

yeonjun ignored you and sprayed around him. he shoved the deodorant back in his bag and pulled his phone out.

he turned the torch on and now you could all properly see your surroundings.

"this place is nasty." kai kicked a cardboard box that was near his feet.

"what were you expecting?" yeonjun rolled his eyes. "buckingham palace?"

"no, we're in seoul not london you idiot," kai shot back. "don't you know your geography?"