see you later ⁽²/³⁾ ✎ 태현

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [    ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [    ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

• • •「☁️」• • •

"there, now open your eyes."

you opened your eyes and smiled when you saw the necklace gifted to you by your boyfriend sat on your chest.

"yeonjun, it's beautiful."

yeonjun placed his large hands on your shoulders and looked at you through the mirror.

"no, you're beautiful."

you looked up and he pressed his lips on your forehead.

today marked your six month anniversary. you originally knew yeonjun from university but you were never really interested.

you only began talking three years after your graduation. you ran into him on your way to work and he gave you his number and the two of you made plans to catch up.

you had no real plans of dating at the time. dating was something you felt rather uneasy about. after your ex, you developed severe trust issues. you had a constant fear that all the people you love would leave you forever...

just like taehyun did.

him leaving broke your heart. for years you simply kept to yourself. you stopped talking to your friends and you distanced yourself from your family.

they just didn't get it. no one understood what you were going through.

you were tired of your parents constantly telling you that you needed to get over it hence why you bought the first apartment you found online leaving your bank account almost empty for months.

the isolation was quite lonely at times. all you could ever hear was your thoughts. being left alone with your thoughts stressed you out. all you could ever think about was regretting moving out of your parents house, distancing from your childhood friends and how taehyun left you and never came back.

even though it was depressing being alone, it was rather peaceful. you had your own space. you could do whatever you want, go where you want and see who you want.

you were a real adult now.

overtime though, your life drastically changed. you were no longer alone.

yeonjun moved in with you three months into the relationship. yet it seemed pretty quick, the man was persistant. he hated the thought of you living on your own in a large apartment therefore resulting in him moving in. you wasn't entirely on board. you initially thought the two of you were moving too fast but now you were happy.

you had a good job, a loving boyfriend and a nice group of friends.

nothing could possibly go wrong now could it?