gucci flipflop ✎ 연준

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [  ]

yeonjun: year 11
you: year 10 (uk grading
system hahahah)

"i am never doing physical education again," you said to you best friend as soon as you both stepped out of the changing rooms

"i know." grace sighed. "i hate dodge ball so much. i swear i almost lost my life because of beomgyu. i'm sure he purposely threw the ball at my face."

two guys rushed past you and grace. a flip flop fell out of one of the boy's bag but the boy didn't seem to notice that.

you walked towards the flip flop and picked it up.

"ooo a gucci flipflop. sell it." grace giggled.

"as if anyone would buy one flipflop." you rolled your eyes playfully.

"you never know." grace shrugged.

you turned the flipflop around and much to your surprise it had a name written on.

"choi yeonjun," you murmured.

"i know him! he'll be in the basketball court with beomgyu and changbin."

"i bet you only know that through months of stalking changbin."

grace gasped, "not stalking, y/n. observing."

"same thing, grace."

you had to go to the basket ball court yourself as grace had marching band practice. ever lunch time on a friday she would leave you on your own to practise so yeonjun losing his flipflop pretty much gave you something to do.

you used to be a member of the marching band at some point but you were struggling to juggle practise and school work so you dropped out.

when you made it to the busy basket ball court your confidence deteriorated. yeonjun wasn't only with changbin and beomgyu he was with a few college kids: bangchan, hyunjin, aisha and somi.

aisha and somi weren't playing basket ball. they were too busy marvelling bangchan without a shirt.

"maybe i'll give it to him later," you mumbled.

"oh hey, y/n!"

you tensed as beomgyu waved wildly at you. you awkwardly waved back.

"hi beomgyu..."

"join us!" beomgyu chucked the basket ball at you and surprisingly you caught it.

"um...no thanks. i only came to give yeonjun something."

"oh?" yeonjun raised an eyebrow. "what's that?"

you chucked the basket ball and accidently on purpose hit aisha in the face instead of throwing it at beomgyu.

"ah!" she shrieked.

you put your backpack down and unzipped it. a few people from your year group gathered round curious to know what an outcast like you was doing with the older kids.

"it's nothing much," you muttered, while pulling the flipflop out of your bag. "you dropped your flipflop earlier so i just came to return it."

yeonjun approached you with a smile. "my flipflop! i was so sad when i thought i lost it."

he took the flipflop from your hand. "thank you so much!"

"it's really no problem."

the people from your year group left obviously disappointed due to the fact that you were only here to return a flipflop.

"i owe you big time! is there anything at all that you want?"

you raised an eyebrow. "you're willing to give me something because i gave you your flipflop back?"

"of course! now common, tell me what you want?"

"how about you take me to that new dessert place since i skipped lunch just for you." you were pushing your luck really. as if choi yeonjun, the handsome and popular year 11 boy that every teacher loved, would want to take a boring year 10 girl out for dessert.

"sure." he shrugged.

"w-what?"

"maths is my last lesson and it's closer to the exit. meet me on the maths corridor and i'll take you out." he winked.

"oh...okay."

never in a million years did you think returning a flipflop would get you a date with choi yeonjun.

note

this was s t o o p i d