my lover, the psychopath vr2 ✎ 연준

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [     ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

tw: yandere? and bit of violence

"just let go of me, yeonjun!

"you can't leave me!" yeonjun tried to drag you back to his room but you fought back.

it was the same thing every week.

you tried to leave, yeonjun got angry and you had no choice but to stay or else...well, you didn't know what could happen.

he was capable of anything.

you first noticed yeonjun's disturbing behaviour late last year when he picked a fight with a kid in high school.

the two of you went to pick his cousin up from school and while you were both waiting for her a boy (not even that much younger than you) walked past and made inappropriate comments about you.

you chose to ignore it but yeonjun had...other ideas.

it was as if he was a different person. he could only see red.

he pushed the kid to the ground and the two got into a serious fight that the principal had to run out to try and stop it.

you just watched in horror.

you were frozen.

you couldn't even stop him because you were so scared. so scared that maybe he would hurt you by mistake if you got too close.

if yeonjun could break the nose of a 16 year old boy just for making stupid and immature comments...what else could he do?

you didn't know.

"i have done so much for you!" yeonjun's grip on your wrist tightened. "i always defend you! i always get rid of the guys who say things to you in class! they're just rivals to me."

"what are you talking about?!" desperation was laced in your voice as you tried to pull away from him

yeonjun grabbed you by your shoulders and forced you to face him.

"everyone wants you, y/n," he murmured. "they all want you. i can see it in their eyes. the way they smile when you speak..."

"i don't—"

"i'll do the talking!" he yelled. "you're oblivious to it all, y/n. the stares, the stupid smiles, everything! you're mine and only mine. why can't you understand that?"

you stared into his wide bloodshot eyes.

he looked drunk but he wasn't.

he was like a crazed man you would see in the streets.

he is a crazed man.

what went wrong? your three year relationship was going so well. so so well but something snapped.

that day in the school playground...something snapped in yeonjun.

a light switch in his brain. on when he's scary and violent and off when he's normal.

he needed help. serious help. the longer you to will stay together...the worse he will get.

his anger issues have just worsened over time and not a day went by when you were terrified that he could potentially lash out at you.

you once dropped a photo frame with a picture of himself as a child and his mother. you quickly turned to him to see him smile and he said he'll buy a new frame...but you saw his hands twitch...

"you need help," you said. "you need to speak to a counsellor or go to hospital or—"

"i don't need help," yeonjun wrapped his arms rightly around you. "i just need you."

things like this made you stay.

his grip was no longer painfully. it was loving. the way he hugged you made you remember the old times.

"i'm hungry," he said.

and the switch is off.

finally after his scary outburst...he was back to his normal fun loving self. his behaviour was honestly giving you whiplash. living with yeonjun could cause anyone to have heart palpitations.

"shall i order something? it's too late for us to cook."

yeonjun pulled away from you and kissed your forehead. "you're the best."

your legs were like jelly as you went upstairs to grab your phone.

you couldn't leave.

leaving seemed like such an impossible task.

when you entered the bedroom you grabbed you reached for your phone on the bed only to feel something under your foot.

you lifted your foot up to see a box of medication.

to be taken once daily
choi yeonjun - 16/09/2020

bipolar medication?

yeonjun has bipolar? no wonder his behaviour was constantly changing.

he wasn't well.

you grabbed the box and opened it to see that it was full. he hasn't taken any. he hasn't taken medication for his bipolar since last september?

"y/n!" yeonjun whined. "are you going to order dinner or not?"

you dropped the box of mediation and kicked it under the bed. "coming yeonjun!"

note

i'm sorry but i won't
write a part 2 💀

also, requests are open again!