bracelet ⁽³/³⁾ ✎ 범규

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

it was another quite day for you. you had no work to do, no plans and no friends to hang out with. ever since beomgyu left your life you've just stopped socialising.

you stopped doing quite a lot of things.

how could you do anything why you would do everything with beomgyu?

from cooking to cleaning to shopping...you did all of it with beomgyu.

this morning, you were currently sat in the kitchen as you do everyday eating beomgyu's favourite cereal in his lucky bowl with his favourite radio station quietly playing in the background.

you've been trying your best to move on from him and the past but here you were...silently crying into your bowl of soggy cereal almost twelve months later.

not everyday was a difficult day, however. of course you wouldn't spend every day and every hour crying. some days were just harder than others. on certain days, you would miss beomgyu more than usual. especially when you actually decide to leave the house and spot couples in parks holding hands.

you just wanted to check on him to see how he was doing and if his mother was okay but according to a friend of his, he changed his number as soon as he moved to amsterdam.

you had no idea when he was coming back or if he would ever come back.

you just wanted to hear the sound of his voice again. you wanted to hear his laugh, see his smile and hold him again.

the house was too big and lonely for you without beomgyu. normally the bills would be expensive since you lived ina rather pricy area but the bills were actually...managable despite the (below) minimum wage you earn.

not long ago, you actually discovered that beomgyu was still paying his half of the bills yet he wasn't even living with you anymore.

when you found out you cried yourself to sleep. he clearly still cared about you if he was still paying his half of the bills (maybe even more).

you also found out that the mysterious money you would have left over at the end of the month was because of beomgyu. not only was he helping to pay the bills, he was also putting money into your account to help you afford other necessities.

you couldn't be anymore thankful.

he was having financial issues before he left yet he was helping you financially? you had no idea why.

you wiped your wet eyes with your pyjama sleeve before dumping your bowl of unfinished cereal in the sink to wash later.

before you could do anything else, your phone rang causing a loud groan to escape you lips.

it was too early to speak to anyone at the moment. nor were you in the mood.

reasons like this is why all of your friends have given up with you.