locked in ⁽³/⁴⁾ ✎ ???

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [  ]

𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

quick note

i highly recommend you
read 1 and 2 or else you'll be
very confused.

"smile for the camera, hyuka!"

"get lost." kai pushed your camera away from his face and ran towards taehyun.

"take a picture of me, y/n!" yeonjun started jumping in front of you. "i'm better looking!"

kai ran back to you. "rubbish! take a picture of me, y/n. that's what you initially wanted!"

you giggled. "i'm not even taking pictures, i'm recording!"

"record me!" yeonjun pushed kai out of the way.

taehyun rolled his eyes and he passed round ice cream cones. "childish."

"taehyun, say hi to the camera!" you exclaimed.

"hello viewers," taehyun waved at the camera. "i'm kang taehyun, the most attractive, funny and lovable person of the group."

you quickly switched your camera of and chucked it to the side.

why do this to yourself?

recently, all you've seemed to be doing is watching old videos from your camera and all the videos were just of your old friends. it made you feel sad but sick to the stomach rembering them. you felt even worse now that halloween was fast approaching. it would mean almost a year.

almost a year since...since you lost all your friends.

"hey, y/n." your roomate popped her head around the door. "i'm going to grab dinner. will you be okay on your own?"

you furrowed your eyebrows. "why wouldn't i be? i'm perfectly capable of looking after myself."

"i'm just a bit worried you'll have some sort of nervous break down while i'm gone."

you hesitated before replying. you hated being left alone. you couldn't be on your own for any longer than a hour or else you'll start panicking. you never believed in the supernatural till...the incident.

your roommate couldn't even go to work without you calling and begging her to come back. surprisingly, she would always come back and take you back to where she works so she can keep an eye on you.

you really did love yeri. you honestly didn't know where you'd be without her. she was the one who took you in when you ran away from home with pretty much nothing.

she let you stay with her for free. she provided a roof over your head, food and clothes. she made you feel safe. not once did she complain when she heard you screaming in the night because of your recurring night terrors.

she would run inside your room and comfort you till you eventually fell back asleep. you hated that yeri was like your crutch but she would always say she didn't mind.

she liked helping you.

she doesn't know the full story of what truly hunts you. as if she'd believe you if you told her you lost your friends to ghosts. she'd probably think you're even more crazy.